have 2 fascinates - one with broken screen
Guys, need help here fast if possible. I actually have a Telus Fascinate (same as tmobile vibrant) but figured this page would be more visited. Anyways, I have 2 fascinates, one (phone A) with a fubarred USB port which I havent used in months, and the other one (phone B) now as of the last hour with a broken screen....dont ask.
what is my easiest option to get things working with all my "current" data. Can I simply swap the motherboard from phone "B" over to phone "A" and have everything working again? I'm assuming the USB port is part of the motherboard so if this indeed is the case will this work? I figured this would be an easier task then switching the actual touchscreen etc.
Thanks in advance!.....(kids...sheesh)
- 11-14-2012, 11:08 PM #2
Re: have 2 fascinates - one with broken screen
thanks for the info pizzadude. Just watched the video and it seems I could just bypass the whole ripping apart the screen/glass and and just put install the board into the other phone. If anyone thinks differently or has any other advice feel free to let me know before tonight when I attempt lol.....thanks again.
- 11-16-2012, 03:56 PM #5
- By nichol.as769 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2011, 11:45 PM
- By dankdomo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2011, 03:32 PM
- By jordan23945bulls in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:59 PM
- By joaoanastacio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:30 PM
- By user313 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:47 PM