- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
i need help with my galaxy fascinate.
i have a galaxy fascinate. it was locked when i got it so my wife reset the phone. now it has some sort of activation screen. the problem is, is that i dont have verizon, i am with boost. How do i get out of the activation screen? And after that how do I switch my phone to boost mobile? Isd there someone out there that can help me? If so can you plllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssse email me or call me and help me cuz im really illiterate when it comes to phones and computers. PLEASE HELP ME. thank you.
Last edited by ragnarokx; 11-16-2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: removed personal information
- 11-17-2012, 05:56 PM #2
Re: i need help with my galaxy fascinate.
You are going to find it to be very difficult to get the phone switched over. I'm not sure if Boost Mobile is a CDMA or GSM network carrier. If they are CDMA, you'll have to flash the phone with their network settings (possibly check rootzwiki.com). After that, you'll have to convince Boost Mobile to add the phone to their network. CDMA registration is done by the carrier (GSM networks just need to insert a SIM).
If Boost Mobile is a GSM based network, it won't work. Both networks use completely different radios.
- 11-19-2012, 06:24 AM #3
- By extremefire2 in forum HTC G1/Dream Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2011, 09:54 AM
- By Anthony Powell in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2010, 04:34 PM
- By zeiferx in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:16 AM
- By naenaek22 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:54 PM
- By VoLoDaR1 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:52 PM