Order Shipped!

xrussx

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Got the tracking number. Will be here tomorrow.

Ordered online Tuesday, 10:30PM CST.
Tracking number 9/8 at 12:45PM CST

Last edited:

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
ordered 09:06 pm PST on the 7th and at this time i dont have a tracking number.

Update: Its on its way.

Last edited:

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
That's awesome. I'll come back in here and post from my Fascinate I picked up from the store around 8AM while you're still waiting for UPS..

Just kidding.. I know it sucks waiting on the mail, I hope it gets there first thing in morning for you guys! :)

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome. I'll come back in here and post from my Fascinate I picked up from the store around 8AM while you're still waiting for UPS..

Just kidding.. I know it sucks waiting on the mail, I hope it gets there first thing in morning for you guys! :)

Yeah its so horrible that FedEx delivers to my office at 9:30am. So you enjoy your phone for an hour and a half while I just continue to make money at work. :)

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
www.sunny16.org
Yeah its so horrible that FedEx delivers to my office at 9:30am. So you enjoy your phone for an hour and a half while I just continue to make money at work. :)

I'm salary man, I'll get paid while I'm sitting at the VZW store getting my phone..

Don't worry, I'll send you photos of it for that entire 90 minutes.. ;) :D

iflyhi22002

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't sweat it...last time Fed Ex delivered something to me it didn't show out for delivery until after it was in my hands. They don't update as frequently as they should for some reason-keep the faith!!

gspeed

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
ordered yesterday online. Thought I would get today. At 9AM eastern still no tracking number.

Called to cancel the online shipment and just went to verizon store for local pick up.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I am bummed. I ordered this morning and requested free overnight shipping. I scheduled time off to be home and I get the shipping notification that shows 2 day shipping and that it won't be here until Monday!

Sir_N

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine!! I checked the phone on the store..It's really awesome~~haha just got 2 one for me and one for ma bro for free(actually 50$tax...lol)hm...can't wait...awwwww

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski