Android Central's official hands-on and initial impressions review

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Of course my d2 had a hard time keeping up with my rooted d1 in quadrant only way I get higher scores is to enable stage fright wich messes up video n but I take it you haven't seen what the other ones pull with the lagg fix

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Call me crazy but I expected better given the damn good quality of the Galaxy Series' hardware. My DX pulls 1280+ routinely loaded with widgets on Launcher Plus running on 2.1

Ivisi

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Quadrant score will probably be higher once the lag-fix (filesystem type change) is out for the Fascinate. Quadrant weighs the I/O score heavily in the final score, and there's no doubt that in the current builds of the X and the Fascinate, the X's filesystem scores are much higher than the Fascinate.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Quadrant score will probably be higher once the lag-fix (filesystem type change) is out for the Fascinate. Quadrant weighs the I/O score heavily in the final score, and there's no doubt that in the current builds of the X and the Fascinate, the X's filesystem scores are much higher than the Fascinate.

Lag fixed Fascinates are getting Quadrant scores in the 2100's now. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20