Forum Members Initial Thoughts & Reviews of the Fascinate

DevD

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Alright, well this is going to be an interesting odyssey into phone purchase-dom. But first, a little background. Up until two weeks ago I was the not-so-proud owner of an Omnia - The original Samsung Omnia. It was an ok phone, for it's time, but I really just did not like Windows Mobile 6.5. Or squinting at a tiny, blurry lcd. And especially in this era where everyone has either an iPhone, Android (Or heck, even Blackberry and Palm nowadays) piece of amazing ultra-customizable futuristic technical wizardry in their pockets.

After extensive reading of reviews and pouring-over of owner testimonials I had set my heart on the Droid X. It seemed like the phone to beat on Verizon's network. It was also apparently the phone to have seeing as how my local retailers and Verizon's online store were continuously out of stock. My second choice at the time was the Droid Incredible. I'd gone into the stores and played with it a few times, and I just loved the fact that it was smaller than my Omnia but 100x more readable thanks to the AMOLED screen. It was also quick and sexy looking, and most importantly, it ran Android. But it too was continuously out of stock everywhere, thanks to the whole screen debacle.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I happened to be at my local Best Buy. And as I always do when I'm there I asked the mobile phone folks if they had any Droid X or Incredibles. To my astonishment I was told that they did in fact have both in stock today. So I plunked right down and started the whole purchase process rigmarole. I watched with pregnant anticipation as the guy pulled the Droid X from it's box, removed the film, and fired it up. Needless to say, I was stoked. And then - Crushing disappointment. I'm a member of a very nice grandfathered-in family plan, however, as I found out that day, I was not a 'designated member' (Or whatever the term was). So I could not use the plan's one phone upgrade for my number without either having my mother there (who happens to live 100+ miles away), or having her call into Verizon and set me up as a 'designated member' or whatever. So I chose option B and called her. I gave her the number and instructions I was given to make me a 'designated member', asked the Best Buy guy to hold the phone for me while that was being done, and then scooted off to the college for the class I was about to be late for.

When I returned to triumphantly claim my phone, again, crushing disappointment. The apparently one Droid X they had had in stock that day was gone. The kid who was going to sell it to me that morning disavowed any knowledge of there ever being a Droid X, despite my seeing it in his hands with my own two eyes just two hours prior. Needless to say I was pissed, but there was one ray of hope. They did have Incredibles. And I did love that gorgeous screen, HTC build quality, and of course the Sense UI flavor of Android. And this was absolutely an AMOLED Incredible we're talking about, and not one of those new SLCD models.

So the Incredible was mine, and I loved on it for about a week. I held off on rooting the thing, or making the attempt anyway, but I sure customized the hell out of it. But a few things bothered me. For one, even with moderate use and few things running in the background, the standard battery rarely lasted a whole day. And then there was the fact that it was no Droid X. It was a slightly older, demonstrably slower piece of tech. And this was my one upgrade chance in two years (Heck, longer if someone else on the plan wants the next upgrade). I really wanted the fastest, most-advanced phone I could possibly buy at the moment.

To make a long story short(er), what broke the return-camel's back was finding the Incredible at the ultra-reduced price of $89 through multiple online retailers (Which of course Best Buy would not price-match). I don't know if it's because these were the SLCD models, but having seen reviews of the SLCD screens, I could probably have stood for paying half price for it. Also the Fascinate had just entered the scene, and I was somewhat familiar with the Galaxy S phones and their capabilities. So what the heck, seeing as how I still couldn't find a Droid X at any Best Buys and the one nearby had just gotten a few Fascinates, I went with the latter.

Here's my review of the Fascinate, given the background I've expounded on, and a few days of playing with it. [CONTINUED]

DevD

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
[CONTINUED]

Aesthetics
It's ok. The build quality isn't near what it felt like it was with the Incredible, or the Droid X. Flimsy plastic and chrome highlights, blech. It was my Omnia all over again. It also looks like an iPhone from a distance, and often gets mistaken for one, especially with an all black rubberized silicone case on it. Personally, I don't mind it. With the silicone case on it it's got the same feeling as the Incredible and the flimsy plastic backplate is nicely hidden. And the fact that it's made from lightweight materials really contributes to it's lack of overall weight, so I can't fault it for that.

Screen
Gorgeous. Definitely better than the Incredible, despite what some Incredible-lovers may say, but not quite iPhone 4. And size-wise it struck a nice balance between the Incredible and the Droid X for me. It's also svelte, thanks to the Super in Super AMOLED, contributing to the phones overall thickness very little. And supposedly it's also a battery-sipper as compared to standard AMOLED screens out there, but more on that under Battery Life. The capacitive touch bit also seems close to spot on, though I could not find a calibration tool like I did with the Incredible.

Hardware
Top of the line, as far as what Verizon currently has to offer goes. Some Droid X owners may beg to differ and will show plenty of benchmarks to backup their claims, but when push comes to shove, the core hardware in the Fascinate is just more advanced. Let's see, the vibrate on the phone seems a bit spotty, especially with force-feedback. For instance, the time between soft button press and vibrate seems to vary ever so slightly with each press, especially when pressing multiple buttons quickly. Overall vibration just seems less refined than the Incredible, but obviously better than my Omnia. Also, I'm not sure if it's just my Fascinate, but it seems like where the icons for the front soft buttons are located, and where you actually need to press them are off. I find that I keep having to press the space just above the actual icons.

Phone - including bluetooth & speakerphone usage
Surprisingly, considering that it's a phone, I haven't used it all that much in this regard. I've made some calls, and the sound quality seemed comparable to the Incredible, and even my Omnia had pretty good sound quality. I have not had a chance to test the bluetooth, but considering it has BT 3.0, it's probably a winner here too.

Overall User Interface & Samsung TouchWiz
Ugh. I was not a big fan of TouchWiz on my Omnia, and I'm not much of a supporter here either. Compared to the Incredible, in UI and I suppose build quality too, the Fascinate just seems more toy-like. The homescreens on TouchWiz also lag or stick a little. I know this isn't the phone itself, since LauncherPro works beautifully. I really do miss Sense UI though.

Signal quality (Compared to other devices)
Verizon is generally great as always, though I do live in a bit of a dead zone in suburban Orlando. It's comparable to the Incredible, though. Maybe ever so slightly worse, but I'd need a lot of time with both to determine for sure.

GPS
Ugh, I hope this is fixable with a patch. Indoors, on the second floor, near a window, my Incredible would lock on to within 15 ft in a minute or so. The Fascinate won't. Absolutely refuses to find any signal indoors. I guess this is ok since I'd mostly be using navigation and such from my car. However, even in my car, sitting idle, it takes 5+ minutes to lock on with 30 ft accuracy. Not fun to idle waiting for a lock while in hot Florida weather.

Social Networking
I haven't really used any of the included social networking apps, so I can't say.

Email/Calendar
Works great. I don't use it for push email though, just Gmail. But thankfully they kept this part of the phone Google, so it works as to be expected.

Battery Life
Wow. 100% better than the Incredible. Whereas my Incredible would die a little over halfway through the day with heavy use, the Fascinate keeps on trucking. I can get a full day of use or a day+ of moderate use from it. Whereas the Incredible was lucky to go a full day without my even touching it much.

Performance
As I stated in Hardware, it really is the most advanced phone you can get from Verizon right now (I'll be so bummed if the Incredible HD hits stores too soon, though). It's quick and responsive, though the default launcher and Samsung widgets/apps leave something to be desired. Where as third-part apps fly, these bundled odds and ends seem a bit more laggy and unresponsive. I'm going to chalk it up to the phone being possibly rushed, and hope the Froyo update fixes much of it. I actually expect the Froyo update to make this phone hum, having already seen it's incredible potential on the Incredible.

Media (music, movies, DLNA)
The music and movie players work exceptionally well. Even with HD video, the phone had no trouble rendering a smooth framerate. Not much else to say though, as I mostly use third-party apps for my media.

Samsung Widgets reviews
Bleh. TouchWiz. Personally, I don't use them and installed a bunch of third-party equivalents. I guess for someone who has a different opinion aesthetics or just doesn't care about customization, they're ok.

Swype vs. Android Keyboard
Huh. I'd never gotten a chance to use Swype before. I guess the fact that I haven't changed it is a testament to it's ease of use and accuracy. The Android keyboard is the 2.1 flavor. I much preferred the 2.2 keyboard, though I may just stick with Swype when 2.2 arrives on the Fascinate.

Camera (both still & video)
Despite lacking 3 megapixels, I find that it just generally takes a better photo than the Incredible. More crisp and color accurate, with much less haze or graininess. The camera software, to anyone familiar with standardized point and shoot camera UI, will make them feel right at home. While I found the Incredible's software to be a bit less intuitive, personally.

How the Fascinate compares to your previous smartphone (if applicable)
100x better than an Omnia and maybe twice as good as an Incredible. I'm really still waiting for 2.2 to make a final determination though.

mgmtm3

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Aesthetics
--Beautiful phone. Very good job at making a classy design thats functional. The side button makes sense when you get used to it. I would not say it is as sturdy as my D1 but it more then makes up for it with how it feels in hand.

Screen
--The screen is different. I know many have praised its beautiful colors and almost 3d look to some pictures. First off let me get this out of the way, you will see pixels. AMOLED screens have a pixelated look at close inspection, this is easily noticed when looking at websites that are text heavy. If you do not zoom in enough the letters will look jaggy. The LCD screens on the droid series (D1/2, X) are far better for reading and have a smooth look about them where you have to get REALLY close to the screen to see any individual pixels. That said, this screen is incredible at just about everything else. People talk all day about the color but the best part is the black levels. I don't care what kind of ultra expensive screen you have, this is better. In the darkest of rooms while watching a video that will not take up the whole screen you will seriously think the bezel just got bigger since you cannot differentiate where the bezel ends and screen begins. The black levels also help the colors really stand out.

Hardware
--Fast. I thought my overclocked 1ghz droid was fast. I was wrong. This is the first phone I have used that is as smooth as an iPhone. Android has always been good to me but the iPhones were always a smoother experience. The GPU puts this phone easily on top and should be more then enough for many OS revisions to come.

--Sadly not as good as the D1. Very weak speakers were used in this phone. This is especially noticed on speaker phone. On the D1 the speaker phone was a great thing to use because it sounded great and worked well. The samsung does not share these qualities. The speaker is so tinny it will hurt your ears if people talk loud from a high pitched dog whistle sound that comes out. The headset works, but it just is a bit of a let down.

--I turned on the phone....saw bing and a bunch of bloatware...I rooted and put on launcherpro. End of story.

--The signal quality might be in error because it seems to work fine although it says it has a weak signal. I have yet to see it lag on receiving any kind of message or phone call.

GPS
--It works. Not as good as the D1 for indoor use but it works where it counts. Google Nav volume is REALLY quiet for some reason. (im sure this will get fixed.)

Social Networking
--Who cares.

Email/Calendar
--Just give me stock android. I do like the memo app though, quite nice to look at.

Battery Life
--Better then expected!

Performance
--Fast!

--The best in all categories. Movies look great via the screen but I already talked about how great that was. The part I want to talk about is the music! OMG, coming from the D1 this thing has one of the best sounding music players out there. It beats anything I have used including iPods. Also when I first saw that it had a 5.1 button I smirked. Those ALWAYS suck. Not this one, it truly makes anything sound much better.
Samsung Widgets reviews
--junk.

--They both work well. I like androids predictive text and I like swype for its swype action.

--Best in class IMO

--So far better then the droid, I know this will be even better once we get 2.2 and haxors it up.

Likes/dislikes
--Already covered.

emptycube

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
--The signal quality might be in error because it seems to work fine although it says it has a weak signal. I have yet to see it lag on receiving any kind of message or phone call.
I've been wondering about this. It seems most of the complaints I'm seeing are from looking at a number on the screen...not from actual use. But that just might be a coincidence.

rw9

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Aesthetics
Beautiful phone. Back cover does feel a bit low-end, but I use a skin to protect the phone so no issues with that...

Screen
Hands down amazing. Crisp, clear, everything I expected and more.

Hardware
It's a powerhouse. I've rooted and applied the lag fix, but even before that, it was amazing how fast and responsive the phone was.

No complaints. Calls are clear and reception is consistent (it is after all on Verizon...). Bluetooth setup is painless and works great. Speakerphone is good, but does crack a bit on max volume. Regardless, still no complaints.

I'm coming from a long line of BlackBerrys so this is my first experience with Android and Samsung's TouchWiz interface. Honestly, I think it's great. Intuitive and fast IMHO.

Verizon... 'Nuff said. :)

GPS
Tried it out after killing off Bing and using Google Navigation. Seems good. I have built in nav in my SUV, so it's not something I'll use that often. In any case, no complaints here.

Social Networking
Haven't set up Facebook on it yet, so I'll have to report back after I get some time with it.

Email/Calendar
Good, not great... I use it with my Exchange-based work email and have no complaints with email, but the Calendar has a "quirk" that I can't stand. Namely you don't get meeting details when you receive a meeting request - just the email header with an option to accept, deny, etc... This is supposed to be fixed in 2.2 so I won't pass judgment just yet. I've been told that TouchDown for Exchange is awesome and as such am trying it out. However, after giving that a shot I'm not sold on buying an app just for this one issue. The native email and calendar interface seems to be faster and laid out better so I'm waiting to see if it's really addressed in Froyo.

Battery Life
Good. Heavy media use, WiFi, and GPS seem to be battery hogs, but otherwise typical usage lasts a solid day from my experience so far. I don't think it'll manage 2 from what I'm seeing though. As long as it doesn't start crapping out after a few hours of use, I'm happy.

Performance
Excellent. Again, I'm a little tilted on this as I've applied the lag fix, but honestly just did that because I read up on the forums that it was that much better afterwards. I don't see a massive improvement, but the quadrant scores are amazing afterwards. All in all, performance on this compared to my friend's DInc is night and day.

Fantastic. I'm using Easy Phone Tunes Plus to sync my iTunes library, and have zero complaints. The default media players are great on movies and music IMHO.

Samsung Widgets reviews
Okay, but nothing so compelling that I'm actually inclined to use any of them. The program monitor is cool, but otherwise there's nothing that's grabbed me out of the gates.

Tried swype a little, but have reverted to the Android keyboard as my default. It's not that swype isn't good, it's that I'm so used to cranking out emails with my thumbs that anything else seems awkward. I'll have to give it another try, but for now I'm siding with the Android Keyboard.

"Great, but no zoom??? This is the only complaint I have. Maybe I'm not seeing it, but the lack of any digital zoom is a bit odd IMHO. Again, I may just be ******ed and am missing it. Otherwise, the clarity is fantastic. Video and pictures are great."

Disregard my previous statement. I'm just stupid :) Volume rocker zoom works great and takes the photo/video to the top of the list... Excellent.

By far leaps and bounds above my old BlackBerry Tour. Again, I'm coming from a long line of BlackBerry phones (5 dating back to 2004), so this is a huge change for me. I still think for pure corporate email, calendar, and contact management the BlackBerry line up is the gold standard, but if you're looking for ANYTHING else in your smartphone this is the winner.

Admittedly, I've been a fan of the iPhone for a while, but refuse to get on AT&T. And while I've seen Androids come up over the past couple of years, I haven't seen anything that really sold me on their ability to compete head to head with the iPhone. The Fascinate is on a whole new level though... Long story short, I'm drinking the kool aid now.

One a scale of 1 to 10, it's a solid 9.5 - with everything else out there falling shorter on the list...

Last edited:

emptycube

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Great, but no zoom??? This is the only complaint I have. Maybe I'm not seeing it, but the lack of any digital zoom is a bit odd IMHO. Again, I may just be ******ed and am missing it. Otherwise, the clarity is fantastic. Video and pictures are great.
Volume control.

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Have no had it long enough to write up full review but let me just say so far i love it! The screen is fantastic, coming from original droid

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Definitely not savvy enough to write a full review. But I had so many issues with Motorola Droids. Went through 6 Droid 1's (4 of which were refurbished. Yes, it took 4 to break on me within 2 months' time before they gave me another new one, and that one broke on me too, so they gave me a Droid 2 which had just been released earlier that week. About two weeks later, on the release day for the Fascinate, I knew my Droid 2 had to be factory reset, so I told them I was absolutely sick of Droids and wanted a new phone altogether- so I got the Fascinate.

Yes, I hate the no LED light. Yes, I was frustrated with the GPS sucking (but after downloading that GPS Test app, like I read on the forum here somewhere, it helped tremendously, so I don't really care that much). Yes, I'm a little miffed it's Bing and not Google (because I'm stupid and can't figure out how to bookmark sites on there...). But honestly, this phone is heavenly compared to what I dealt with before. I love the beautiful screen, I love the Samsung widgets (especially Buddies Now) it came with, I love the battery life on it, I really can't complain about this one, despite it's few issues. No phone is perfect, and this so far has been problem free for me.

pdqcarrera

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately for me the Fascinate email system is awful compared to my ol' Blackberry. My company email is 60% of what I need a smartphone for and this is just the most basic read, reply, forward app nothing more. Can't copy & paste text from received emails, can't change HTML/TXT settings, can't read headers ... nada, nada, nada. It also has issues with when it decides to send e-mails, as I've had it send immediately or take up to as long as 1/2hr.

I'm now trying other 3rd party apps & hoping for better.

Otherwise it's a wonderful & quite powerful unit. Oh, one only other potential negative so far, is that the battery life is poor (likely inherent in these superphones) if you're not careful, but I leave it plugged in at the office and in the car so it makes it through the day (just barely).

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately for me the Fascinate email system is awful compared to my ol' Blackberry.

I've had a rough time with this part too. K-9 mail gets a little closer to the Blackberry email experience. It seems to be very reliable here both sending and regularly receiving. I had a lot of issues with the stock email app.

It also allows copy/paste.

kenshell

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
This is a issue that bothers me from reading all the reviews.

I'm on Storm1 and the email is the only good thing about it.

I've had a rough time with this part too. K-9 mail gets a little closer to the Blackberry email experience. It seems to be very reliable here both sending and regularly receiving. I had a lot of issues with the stock email app.

It also allows copy/paste.

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
This is a issue that bothers me from reading all the reviews.

I'm on Storm1 and the email is the only good thing about it.

I have to say that aside from the email issues (which were mostly resolved by installing the K-9 client) I think just about everything else about the Fascinate is better than the Storm2.

There are a lot of things that I've just accepted as "different" and I've gotten used to most of them.

I think my only unresolved gripe is lack of GIF animation in the browser. That's just silly. I have a bunch of nice Weather Underground direct links to animated GIF radar images that don't loop anymore on the Fascinate. Looks like this is an OS issue more than anything else. I found some decent and inexpensive radar apps that I use now.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
This is REALLY long, I doubt anyone will read this!

I got the Fascinate on release day because I was for the 7th time bringing a Motorola phone into the store due to hardware problems. Each Droid I went through essentially had a different problem. I was sick of my phone into the retail store, and having them talk down to me like I'm some dumb kid (I'm 25) who doesn't know how to take care of a phone - only to find out it was a hardware malfunction which was never my fault, only to either factory reset or give me a refurbished piece of crap as a replacement. I had a new Droid in March, 4 refurbished ones in a row, then a new Droid 1, then a new Droid 2. The guy in the retail store was ready to reset my D2, and I refused. I was beyond frustrated, and had my choice of any phone in the store as a replacement, so I went with this.

The fact that I've had it for three weeks with ZERO issues whatsoever is enough to make me be beyond ecstatic with this phone, but I love it for a lot of other reasons also.

Aesthetics: Definitely a plus for this phone. I was never a fan of the Droid's design, and the D2 was slightly better- I liked the navy blue and the bigger keyboard. But the Fascinate is thin and sleek. I like the cases you can buy for it, too- I hated the piece of crap case my dad talked me into buying for my Droid, it made the phone look cheap and tacky. But the Fascinate's cases are rubbery and just make the phone look nice. I have the pink one and it makes my phone pop. I love the phone's size and the fact that it's not very heavy despite its size. The screen OF COURSE is a major reason why I love it. It's so bright and vibrant.

TouchWiz/OS: I actually didn't mind it, for the most part. It didn't bother me that it looked like Apple's OS. But Launcher Pro really makes this phone what it should be. LP plus Beautiful Widgets gives this phone the best look and performance possible- without rooting it, of course (which I haven't done). The screen in itself is very responsive and not laggy at all. Honestly, Bing doesn't bother me, because I just hide the bing app in my drawer and I use Google Search, which I downloaded. Annoying I had to download Google Maps and such, but it took two seconds, so I've never complained about it.

Signal Quality/GPS: Compared to my D2, the signal is much better. On my D2 I'd sit and wait for 3G so I could surf the internet or post on my Twitter app. It was so aggravating. I don't have that problem with the Fascinate. Now the GPS has posed a problem for a lot of people, but I'm not one of them. Yes, my GPS didn't work when I first got it, but after searching around on this forum I realized if I downloaded the GPS Test app and ran it once, that fixed my GPS problem forever. I know a lot of people complain about the GPS thing, but again for me, at least, it was a quick fix.

Battery Life: The Fascinate ranks right in the middle between my D2 and my Droid. My Droid's battery was amazing, and that is the ONLY thing I miss about it. The D2 was laughable. When I went through the millions of tweaks to try to improve the battery life, it would grow insanely hot when I'd open things like Contacts and Phone. That was the issue that brought me into Verizon to get my Fascinate. Like the D2, you do have to tweak your phone a bit if you want the battery to last- but not to the extreme you had to with the D2. I wish the battery life was longer- phone calls drain the battery like crazy, and when I want to use an app like Pandora, for example- but it's tolerable, I suppose.

Misc.: I actually really didn't like the Samsung widgets, and found other widgets in the Market I like better - Contact Widget vs. Samsung's Buddies Now, for example. Swype is a nice feature of this phone, because typing on an all touch keyboard usually sucks pretty bad. Swype takes care of this, and I also really like SwiftKey that I downlodaed (and paid a small price for) in the Market.

In conclusion, if anyone read all of that, it's easy to tell that I love this phone, and I have very few complaints with it. I highly recommend it. It is a Godsend after the 7 crappy Motorolas I went through, but it was worth it because I ended up with this. :D

Reactions: chaddymoff

MsGadget13

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Best phone I've ever had, bar none and I've had many. My first experience with Verizon. Been with AT&T for 10+ years. So far so good... LOVE the phone!

MsGadget13

Rick83

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I've used HTC WM phones and went from those to a LG Voyager for the past 2 years due to not finding a WM phone worth having at the time. After getting the fascinate I cant believe I never switch to a android phone before. Its amazing. I can't compare to other android phones but the reason why I chose this particular phone was the hardware seemed to be a lot better than the other droid phones on verizon. Disappointed in the lesser amount of memory compared to the others tho, and after reading all the crap about Bing, I felt you can always change software.

Performance seems flawless, atleast for what I do.

Battery life is impressive for me atleast. I got 10.5 hrs of battery life on the first day of taking it work. During that time I was constantly messing with the phone, showing it off to coworkers and streaming Pandora.

Multimedia power house. Videos are flawless from what I can tell and same with playing mp3.

Now just need to find some games, maybe some console emulators, and ill be set.

baron4406

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok Ill chime in. This is my first smartphone, i came from an ENV2. Got the free phone deal - wife got a Droid Incredible (she said the Fascinate was too big-how many times you hear a woman complaining something is too big)

Phone is pretty awesome, screen is really nice, phone is fast with little delay. App market is pretty good. Its amazing the things this sucker can do its like have a tiny computer with ya....
The GPS issue is a bummer, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Naturally I downloaded the Google Navigation. Amazing thing in there called Google Latitude. I hunt alot and my wife used to worry about me being miles away from my truck if an anything happens, with Latitude she could pinpoint my location if needed.
The phone does have some nagging problems tho. For some weird reason I can change the notification ringtone, its locked on some weird tone and no matter what i do I cant change it.
The lack of a notification LED is a bummer
All these useless apps are a bummer too, I had thought Android would let you configure the phone how you wanted.....thanks to Verizon you cant
Battery life is horrible, if I'm using it alot i get about 5 or 6 hours. Tried the Task Killer but it really didnt help.
The vibration notification is very weak
Everything that was said about this phone is true, its has awesome hardware with some nagging and annoying software issues. I love it tho gonna wait for 2.2 until I root it and set it up how i want

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX