About to make the jump

FlyboyM

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I'm due for my early upgrade so now I'm in the market for a new device and I'm looking at the Fascinate for Verizon. This would be my first Android device and coming from the BB Bold 9650 and I'm kinda excited. The problem is my iPod classic (that I had for about 4 years) is about to crap out and die on me. I swear Jobs did it so I would buy the new iPod touch lol. So I'm going around collecting opinions on what would be best thing to do, should I take the $300 and buy iPod touch while keeping my BB until my NE2 and then buy the best device or forget the iPod and buy the Fascinate and use it as a mp3 player/phone?

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Why wouldn't you want to just use the phone as an MP3 player? Your alternative, if you go with the Ipod Touch, is a device nearly as big...

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I'm due for my early upgrade so now I'm in the market for a new device and I'm looking at the Fascinate for Verizon. This would be my first Android device and coming from the BB Bold 9650 and I'm kinda excited. The problem is my iPod classic (that I had for about 4 years) is about to crap out and die on me. I swear Jobs did it so I would buy the new iPod touch lol. So I'm going around collecting opinions on what would be best thing to do, should I take the $300 and buy iPod touch while keeping my BB until my NE2 and then buy the best device or forget the iPod and buy the Fascinate and use it as a mp3 player/phone?

How much music do you have on your iPod? If you have less than 32 gig you should be okay.

Are any of your MP3's copy protected? If so, you won't be able to play the protected ones on the Fascinate. iTunes will let you buy an unprotected copy of most songs, but that will be an extra cost to you.

I did use my BB and my Droid as my primary MP3 player until I got a new car stereo that had iPod controls built in. Now I use a 16 Gig iPod nano.

Good luck

FlyboyM

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
The reason why I am against the using the phone as a mp3 player is cause I heard the battery life isn't all that great for androids. Also I'm glad to hear the bing problem isn't as bad as everyone is saying but once the root comes out I'm gonna do that anyways. No worries about copy protected music you can say it fell off the "internet truck" >_>.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1