Buggy youtube app

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Well I was messing around with my Fascinate last night while watching some TV. I got my Wi-fi network setup on it and ran a speed test, almost 3MBs down and 2MBs up, not bad for a phone. So I fire up the youtube app and it asks to select an account, I select my account. The app then completely hangs, nothing is working, no soft keys no power button nothing. I leave it alone for awhile, like 2min, and the screen goes black then comes up with one of those end mesasges.

I tried this a few times then pulled the battery. Power it back up samething. Anyone else having general performance issues or hangs? Not sure if I should take it and exchange it or root and lag fix it.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I realize this is a frustrating answer, but mine works fine (great in fact). I would probably do a hard reset, before I exchanged it.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I guess I will try that. If not I can exchange it during my lunch break.

Do you need the box etc for an exchange? Its all at home...

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Well it seems to be working now. This will be my forth reset so if it still acts up its going back.

Other than that its a great phone.

bmidd

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I was messing around with my Fascinate last night while watching some TV. I got my Wi-fi network setup on it and ran a speed test, almost 3MBs down and 2MBs up, not bad for a phone. So I fire up the youtube app and it asks to select an account, I select my account. The app then completely hangs, nothing is working, no soft keys no power button nothing. I leave it alone for awhile, like 2min, and the screen goes black then comes up with one of those end mesasges.

I tried this a few times then pulled the battery. Power it back up samething. Anyone else having general performance issues or hangs? Not sure if I should take it and exchange it or root and lag fix it.

I had issues like this until I did a battery pull also. works fine now. I ran the speedtest.net app and ran a 17ms ping with 24928kbps down and 4528kbps up on my fiber connection!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc