Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By big_limits
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NFL Mobile

I was checkin out nfl mobile on my Fascinate and found myself watching the Dallas gameto see how it looked.
    I read that this service was goingto be free for a certain period of time. Is that true? I just hit the link and it worked. I hope I'm not getting charged for that. Lol
    Can anyone confirm and tell me how thus works?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Sorry for the typos. Getting used to swype!
    F34RTEHDR01D

Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

I think you have to have the $10 vcast sub now.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

That's wierd cause it didn't prompt me to buy anything. That's why I was wondering if it just charges as soon as you view it.

I called verizon a month ago when i got the app. I called because i could not belive it was free there is alot of content. She said as long as i had unlimited internet on my phone it was free. But i still cant belive its free. There is alot of content and it had to cost some money to put that out.
    Droid Bionic
    Dont drink the I-Kool-Aid!
    Stop the handset locking I bought it and I will use it as I please.

This is what Verizon Wrote:

Message and data rates apply. Subject to Customer Agreement and Calling Plan. NFL Mobile includes news, scores, statistics and streaming audio with your data feature or plan. Video content included with your data plan or feature through 8/31. A $10 VCAST Video on Demand subscription is required to view video content.

So looks like the Video Portions will be an additional $10/Month. At least that is how I understand this.

Here is the page the info came from::

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts

I was watching as well last night and I dont have VCAST.

BKVic

Default Re: NFL Mobile

When I got my Bionic, Verizon store employee told me that I would get Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games for free for a year. He said it's a promotion Verizon is doing.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

I thought I saw it was a promotion where 4G phones got use of the NFL Mobile app for free. Would probably be a good idea to confirm with verizon.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

how do you get the RED ZONE to stream to a tv via HDMI? The phone will stream the video, but when you hook up the HDMI an error screen comes up...need help.

I recently flashed the power washed GB rom and didn't think to backup any Verizon apps. Do any of you guys know if there is an Apk available for NFL mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Z View Post
    I recently flashed the power washed GB rom and didn't think to backup any Verizon apps. Do any of you guys know if there is an Apk available for NFL mobile?
    It should be on the market, pretty sure I just saw it.

Nope, it's not on the market for me. With this Rom, there are only 3 or 4 vzw apps that appear in the market now. Apk anyone, or am I s.o.l.?

ROM
    TSM RES/TKSGB BE

Z check pm's
    Thanked by:
    Big Z 
    Big Z likes this.