Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts

Default Any way to make the phone button go to call log instead of dialer?

Any way to do this? I could do it on my droid, and it was kind of a combo on my Incredible.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Not with TouchWiz, but you could do this using the shortcuts feature to modify the executed action for a dock icon.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

help this ignorant BB user and do tell!!
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Will post later. I'll tell you now that you will need to Launcher Pro as a pre-requiste. The rest is a tad bit more complicated, but it can be done.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

Thanks, look forward to the help! I have the paid version of Launcher Pro installed. Now I just need to figure out how to get my Google shortcut to stop going to Bing!!
    On a side note, does street view not work in Android on Maps? It worked on my lowly Curve!
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmidd View Post
    Thanks, look forward to the help! I have the paid version of Launcher Pro installed. Now I just need to figure out how to get my Google shortcut to stop going to Bing!!
    On a side note, does street view not work in Android on Maps? It worked on my lowly Curve!
    There's a different solution for your first question. The instructions are here.

Yes, street view is available in Google Maps.

Default Re: Any way to make the phone button go to call log instead of dialer?

For street view I have to long press anywhere on the map, then tap the little box and there will be the option for street view.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums