Any way to do this? I could do it on my droid, and it was kind of a combo on my Incredible.
    09-13-2010 07:37 AM
    Not with TouchWiz, but you could do this using the shortcuts feature to modify the executed action for a dock icon.
    09-13-2010 09:11 AM
    help this ignorant BB user and do tell!!
    09-13-2010 10:05 AM
    Will post later. I'll tell you now that you will need to Launcher Pro as a pre-requiste. The rest is a tad bit more complicated, but it can be done.
    09-13-2010 10:09 AM
    Thanks, look forward to the help! I have the paid version of Launcher Pro installed. Now I just need to figure out how to get my Google shortcut to stop going to Bing!!
    On a side note, does street view not work in Android on Maps? It worked on my lowly Curve!
    09-13-2010 10:28 AM
    Thanks, look forward to the help! I have the paid version of Launcher Pro installed. Now I just need to figure out how to get my Google shortcut to stop going to Bing!!
    On a side note, does street view not work in Android on Maps? It worked on my lowly Curve!
    There's a different solution for your first question. The instructions are here.

Yes, street view is available in Google Maps.
    09-13-2010 10:35 AM
    For street view I have to long press anywhere on the map, then tap the little box and there will be the option for street view.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    09-24-2012 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD