How long will the BOGO on the Fascinate last?

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
The Fascinate came out on Sept 9, is the expectation that the BOGO will last only until the end of the month? I am trying to work on convincing my wife that we need to upgrade (we both have the BB storm now) and it's a hard sell since she's just not into the "superphone" thing. I couldn't find anything on Verizon's site about how long the offer was good for. Anyone know?

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I sent an e-mail to Verizon with this exact question and they said the current end date for this offer is 9/30. They did go on to say there might be an extension to it but as of now it will end on the 30th.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
okay.. been surfing this site since june but just finally signed up.I just wanted to let you know that the BOGO isnt the best offer out there right now.

wirefly.com is selling the phone for 9.99 today, and I bought 2 copies last night from amazon.com for .01 cents each

I dont know how much an upgrade as opposed to a new acct will affect the price.. my prices were with a new acct

But basically this phone is already being given away.. not exactly sure why.. I've read all the complaints and im hoping verizon patches the phone soon.. but I will likely just root and use a custom rom anyhow

sevenflatfive

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that Verizon told me over the phone that the BOGO will last to the end of September.

Also, I thought the Amazon / wirefly deals were only for "new" customers (ie. non-Verizon customers signing up for the first time). Am I wrong about that?

I thought I got a good deal with the NE2/BOGO combination ($75 a phone for 2 phones. $150 total).:confused: