Launcher Pro

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
When I first installed this, and made it my default home, I could easily go back to touchwiz by opening task manager ending LP.then clicking back. Now it automatically goes back to LP. Is there any way to go back and forth easily? Haven't seen touchwiz all day. Would be nice to know its still there :)

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the Home Switcher app is a good one. I find that every once in a while I go into applications and open Launcher Pro...clear the defaults and use TWLauncher (Touch Wiz) for a while.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't. I switch back and forth whenever I feel like a change. I still have 3 TouchWiz screens and it doesn't seem to affect performance.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Well, that's a good question. I think TW runs no matter what. In the end, LauncherPro is just an app that runs on top of whatever the stock launcher is.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, that's a good question. I think TW runs no matter what. In the end, LauncherPro is just an app that runs on top of whatever the stock launcher is.

Actually LauncherPro replaces your launcher. I've run ROMs with the TW launcher and all its components completely removed, and LauncherPro/ADW ran fine. Much better than running on top of the stock app, like lock screen replacements do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC