Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Do you use the Flikie app or do you just search on Twitter? I'm always on the lookout for more backgrounds.
    My Smartphone Journey on Big Red:
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4

I didn't even know there was a flickie app! LOL. I just look on my desktop computer, download a bunch of files at one sitting, crop/resize to 480x800 and then email them to my phone.

Perhaps more steps than necessary? I am, however, able to view a lot of choices in a short amount of time - thumbnails on full screen.

Another related thing I LOVE is "waterize live" wallpaper that I downloaded from the market - you can layer it over whatever background/image you want and it does that cool touch the screen water ripple thing.

I took this one myself.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

^ Props! Love it!

Random question- I'm a total noob and I'm now rooted with drocap2. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to work.
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    ^ Props! Love it!

Random question- I'm a total noob and I'm now rooted with drocap2. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to work.
    Open the app, hit start, and then when you want to take a screen shot just physically shake you phone. I believe you can also set a timer instead of using the shake method. Oh and make sure to grant superuser permissions permanently the first time you start it.

I'm using the Eclipse plugin to take screen captures. I never liked how they turned out from the screen cap apps.

^ Props! Love it!

i like shootme better, as there is no icon in the task bar for it.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Yeah, idk, I try that, but the popup doesn't go away with the countdown, and so my screencaps always have the countdown and start/cancel on them. :/

Quote Originally Posted by voghan View Post

I took this one myself.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    Where in the world did you get those Androids!?!?!?!?!?!
    "Bazinga!"

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Finally figured out how to use drocap2. I feel like an *****. But I strongly prefer it to ShootMe because I felt like an ***** shaking the thing.

WidgetLocker, LauncherPro Plus, rooted (obviously)

yes anyone who is a Big Ten fan knows the Gophers are the laughingstock of the NCAA but I graduated from there and will always have school pride.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestfx View Post
    Where in the world did you get those Androids!?!?!?!?!?!
    Android Collectibles

Pretty happy with the way it turned out. Custom icons, 1.2ghz oc kernel, voodoo, stock lcokscreen, Launcher pro plus, incognito theme....

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

When people say you can theme LP+ do they mean just by getting custom docks and icons or is there something I'm missing?

When people say you can theme LP+ do they mean just by getting custom docks and icons or is there something I'm missing?
    Mostly. You can also theme the widgets but its way more work.

Quote Originally Posted by lolfests View Post
    Mostly. You can also theme the widgets but its way more work.
    There are some themed Lp+ widgets over at Xda. Applying the theme is as easy as applying an Update.zip in clockwork. You can pick from about 4 flavors.

Nothing too fancy yet but once i figure out how to get into all the nitty gritty of rooting, then, it will be different ^^

* Launcher Pro Plus, Beautiful Widgets, System Info

Orgulho de ser coreano-brasileiro ^^

That guy really needs to put that typo clock on the market and make some money. I'd pay .99 for it.

1 home screen. 3 docks. I like things simple

rw9

ROM
    Blackhole3.0|12/30nv

How did you set up your weather and clock skin to look like that? Very clean...

Quote Originally Posted by rw9 View Post
    How did you set up your weather and clock skin to look like that? Very clean...
    That's Fancy Widget.

Yea.. Fancy Widget with the (new) layout. Then I just changed the text color to green. Also, I don't know if I've seen any horizontals so I'll throw one in for the heck of it.

Various Screenshots with Huck Gee's Skullhead as my wallpaper.

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Devil

LauncherPro+, Beautiful Widgets (DigitalGlass clock), Galactic Core Live Wallpaper.

Clean. Simple. The way I like it.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

That clock totally matches your background. Looks awesome ^!
    Thanked by:
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast