Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

My latest...kinda boring, but I like it clean and easy to use.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

^ Yeah, that's really slick. Unfortunately, I don't have mine rooted, so I can't screenshot. WHICH SUCKS SO BAD. Does anyone think there will ever be an app that lets you do this?
    My Smartphone Journey on Big Red:
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmack View Post

Love the icons.
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Quote Originally Posted by namebrandon View Post
    I use the "ShootMe" app. From what I understand, you need to be rooted to take screenshots, or you need to hook the device up via the SDK and take the screenshot from the PC.
    How would you do that? :o

I can't believe that there is not a way to take a screen shot on my device without being rooted! Every other device I have had there had been an application that you could download to take a snap shot of what you were viewing on the sceen.

Is it the firmware that does not allow this to be possible?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  

Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    How would you do that? :o
    Taking screenshots on an Android-based phone

Probably going to be quicker to just root your device.

From left to right

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmack View Post

I've only had it for 2 days. I'm still trying to decide how I want it set up.
    I tried several free clocks, because I'm cheap. But I ended up buying Beautiful Widgets. I also have Battstatt. Tho one in the notification bar is Gauge Battery Widget. I removed it in favor of the Battstatt. The dock icons are from Droidz.
    What is the name of those dock icons? I can't find them.

Thanks

Lots of ADWLauncher setting changes to the app drawer as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap2010092122571.jpg   Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap201009212257.jpg   Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap201009212256.jpg   Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap2010092122572.jpg   Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap2010092122573.jpg  

Default Here is mine :D

Hmm I don't know how to insert the picture directly in the text box...

I used AppOrganizer to create folders for applications and changed to custom icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-screenshot.jpg  
    Last edited by shin2na86; 09-22-2010 at 01:05 AM.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Quote Originally Posted by namebrandon View Post
    Taking screenshots on an Android-based phone

Probably going to be quicker to just root your device.
    Too intimidated/not tech savvy enough to root. And considering I've gone through 7 Android phones so far, I do not want to risk breaking this one.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Because of Cory's help, I downloaded the Shoot Me app and can how show off my screen for you all. Since I don't root or have a home replacement, mine's kind of boring though. :/

Yes, my battery is near death. And I just NOW noticed I have Droid Light twice on my home screen... oh boy. It's been like that since day one, too. I'm dumb.
    F34RTEHDR01D

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts

Here is what I have with my stock screen.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by F34R; 09-23-2010 at 03:17 AM.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

^ Gotta love Jorte. I have that on one of my screens, but a bigger version. Now that I have Launcher Pro, I'll send a better screenshot later, once I have it to my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by gspeed View Post
    From left to right

how did you get the different volume controls on your home page like that?

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Using Launcher Pro Plus. Jorte Calendar Widget. In all my smartphone usage, Jorte's monthly view is the first app with a month view that is actually usable IMO. Highly recommended.

I am using Beautiful Widgets. The Clock Skin is blackcashmere with full transparency (basically I am after the font type and font color). Weather Skin is Standard Skin.

When you press the weather on the homescreen you get the screen below along with active elements (simulated rain, snow, lightning, fog etc etc). If this was a video the cloud on the left would move across the screen and past the sun, indicating Partly Cloudy. Note the screen is semi transparent, you can see my home screen in the background.

If I tap on the 5 day forecast I have it launch the Weather Bug Elite app.

Beautiful Widgets and Weather Bug Elite are paid apps.

kilo - what is the icon on the bottom of your screen that shows a hand with a finger swiping? ive never seen that before (just got my fascinate 2 days ago) thanks!
    F34RTEHDR01D

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts

I'll do my LP screens later. I need to reorganize everything again lol. I'm loving the stuff Kilo put up, and my LP is based on the same types of things.

Quote Originally Posted by togahockey15 View Post
    how did you get the different volume controls on your home page like that?
    audio manager. lite ver available in market.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

NOW I have LauncherPro. So my homescreens are much prettier. I only posted two here bc I haven't figured out what I want my other screens to do just yet.

i know my phone is kinda plain but it works for me lol

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

^ That's a sweet background though. Did you get it from an app or elsewhere? I'm on the lookout for some HQ photos for potential backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    ^ That's a sweet background though. Did you get it from an app or elsewhere? I'm on the lookout for some HQ photos for potential backgrounds.
    yeah i got it from zedge when i first saw it i had to get it lol i love the challenger.
    F34RTEHDR01D

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts

Here's my home screen using LP:

Here is mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap2010092402511.jpg   Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap201009240250.jpg   Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap2010092402502.jpg   Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!-cap201009240251.jpg  

Request:

Please tell us what themes, launchers, apps, icons, wallpapers, etc. You are using when you post. I understand not wanting people to "copy" your setup but I don't think that will be a big deal, especially since 99.99% of us will never actually meet. I'd love to incorporate some of the ideas here into my setup.
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast