Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The background is from LauncherPro Plus, the clock (as mentioned before) is Simi Clock widget from the market. The dock icons are from DreamLyfe, which i found just by Googling. The overall theme is Dark Gloss Mod by thatdudebutch, but it is currently DI01, but he is considering porting it over to the newest update

Reactions: SLATS#AC

crazy650

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
just did the switch today to launcher pro after a year on normal home style know im going to stay hear going to start sunday on custom buttons cant wait

russwikoff

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Just getting started, but have managed to root and lagfix as of last night :) Nice screenshots everyone. Keep 'em coming.

snap20100917_120903.png
dude... i love this picture... where the heck can i find it???

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Adrynalyne's DL09 super clean ROM
Theme: DJ05 GenX (with dl09 theme fix)
Background from flikie
Launcher pro
Simi clock widget
Beautiful weather

47fcfaeb-74a9-b5f7.jpg

Sent from my fascinate using Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Here is my tweaked, altered, and non-rooted Fascinate. Oddly enough most of these tweaks and changes have drastically improved the overall performance of my phone. Which was buggy and unstable using the out of the box Touchwiz and Verizon "Bloatware." But enough of that... My setup.

- Launcher Pro w/ the installed widgets set to my frequently used apps like Facebook, Twitter, Voice Mail, Music Player, Gmail, etc... No more need for widgets all over my home screens. Hooray! ( Nothing against those lovable widgets mind you, I just like a clean, uncluttered display)

- I have also used the settings inside of LP to tweak the phone animations like the 3D app drawer which runs way way faster than the stock sliding screens of Touchwiz. Don't ask me why. Ive also used the hide useless apps function to at least remove the appearance of that crappy Bloatware from Verizon

- I used the .APK hack to restore Google Search to default as it should have been all along. Nothing in particular against BING. But this is a Google phone dammit running Google software. Leave the M$ on their platform!

- Analog Clock Collection, available in the market for free, has about 30 different clocks that I can change to if I feel the need. Bonus... Touch the clock and it opens the clock selector and the alarm clock app. Nice!

- I'm using the Jorte app mentioned in earlier posts. Great calender that fits nicely on the home screen. And I've got the calender widget on the dock set to open the full version in a pinch.

- A careful eye will catch my dock has the 'appearance' of Froyo. It's not. Merely a setting used in LP to give it the appearance. I've all but given up on Samsung/Verizon ever officially updating this phone so in the coming weeks I'll root it and install custom roms. But that's another story.

- I use the free Weatherbug app for the temperature in the upper left of the notification panel. I live in an area where weather shifts from one extreme to the next frequently so it's most helpful. And can we deny it looks a hundred times better than the stock Touchwiz weather clock?

- Finally there's our good friend Lloyd from right here at Android Central. I've given him prominence on my home screen as I think he deserves it. I keep several other Android wallpapers to switch to if I feel the need. But Lloyd is unquestionably my favorite. Thanks AC!

If I've stolen anybody's ideas then I apologize and hope you take it as a form of flattery. As I mentioned above with this setup I've managed to speed up my Fascinate and get rid of most of it's sluggishness. Including to my amazement the GPS! Don't ask me how. Also I downloaded the ShootMe app as recommended in earlier posts and after installing it it works without rooting! But if I launch the Touchwiz skin it won't... Go figure. ;)

Hello, how did you get those different widgets onto your dock like that? It looks like you have different widgets on all 3 screens.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
snap20110119_135154.png

nitsuj17 matted blue bread rom theme
BW with galaxy blue dark skin
circle launcher
ADW with york's blue theme

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
no.. Just a dock posted here long ago... can't seem to post it via tapatalk.. Wrong format.. Will upload when I can.

Via Tapatalk on SGS Fascinate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463