| || |
Here's my current setup... Still trying to settle into what is most efficient..
The Lock Screen (with the 4 slider locks) is using "Widget Locker"... I realize this is slightly counter-productive to put all these various "clickable" things on a lock-screen.. but, so far I haven't had any accidental launches..
- The battery indicator is just "Battery Widget" from market.
- The uptime box is "Uptime Widget" from the market.
- The clock is the one built-in to Widget Locker...
The Home Screen is using Launcher Pro Plus
- I used LauncherProIcons to get the Dock Background.
- I downloaded "Weather and Toggle Widget" to get the clock/weather at the top
- The Clock skin is "Cypha flip Clock".. I've disabled the Widget background so that I only have the black clock squares.
- The Black/Green icon in the bottom-right is Fusion Voicemail Plus, which I use as my Visual Voicemail app.
I like how LauncherPlus allows for the auto-rotation of the Home screens... it elegantly re-formats the widgets to fit landscape and still look pretty good.