Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Quote Originally Posted by midwestfx View Post
    I like to keep it simple.
    I have always loved that pic of NFG. Never had it in HQ form though to make it a background. A+ for the NFG background. Haven't listened to them in ages.
    My Smartphone Journey on Big Red:
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4
    F34RTEHDR01D

Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

Here's my latest:

"Digital Clock Widget" and BattStatt placed on WidgetLocker lockscreen

Handcent medium widget resized to 4x1

Home screen with Fancy Widget and google search

YouTube search, SwitchPro, and Last.fm with BattStatt again at the bottom

Not much new going on, but I'm bored.

Last edited by lolfests; 10-05-2010 at 11:22 PM.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Quote Originally Posted by Gitykins View Post
    YouTube search, SwitchPro, and Last.fm with BattStatt again at the bottom
    Might have to get last.fm widget. I like it!
    Motorola Droid --> Motorola Droid 2 --> Samsung Fascinate --> iPhone 4S --> Samsung Galaxy S4

As much as I LOVE last.fm the app is pretty terrible. I use simple scrobble to scrobble my plays.

I downloaded the weather and toggle flip clock with weather, how do I make the flip color white instead of transparent?

Thanks,
    Douglas Johnson
    Aka "Skrach"

Blog:

Shop:
    Thanks,

Skrach

You might be mistaken for Beautiful Widgets.

Just showcasing the 1.2Ghz OC; if you guys don't have the Kernal yet get it; its a beautiful thing

Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker View Post
    I have always loved that pic of NFG. Never had it in HQ form though to make it a background. A+ for the NFG background. Haven't listened to them in ages.
    Yeah I have to say they are probably my favorite band. If you want the pic I have as my background, I also have another HD group shot too. Just PM me and I"ll send 'em your way.
    "Bazinga!"
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Community Rom 2.0

Does the full version of LP come with color icons or is it a separate icon pack? if so what are some recommended ones?

No it doesn't if you want color icons you can go google iPhone top 20 icons or something and do it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by saps View Post

Just showcasing the 1.2Ghz OC; if you guys don't have the Kernal yet get it; its a beautiful thing
    how do you do that??

It's very Alpha. If you aren't having issues I wouldn't do it. Wait a few more weeks. That being said.

Quote Originally Posted by lolfests View Post
    It's very Alpha. If you aren't having issues I wouldn't do it. Wait a few more weeks. That being said.

oh im no my classmate got his droid too run that speed i just wanted to know how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by saps View Post

100mhz min?

Saves battery while it's asleep. Can cause lag though from awakening your screen being set so low. Only previous experience from a droid though.

1200 OC'd on a Droid is pushing the limits big time. He's one of the lucky bunch.

I think 1500 is going to be about that point on the fascinate. 13 or 1400 should end up being a good balance.

Quote Originally Posted by lolfests View Post
    1200 OC'd on a Droid is pushing the limits big time. He's one of the lucky bunch.
    yeah he says he has better battery life and his phone stay cooler than normal

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Just bought WidgetLocker last night.. I love it. I really hated the puzzle piece thing plus using a different pic for the Lockscreen is a really nice feature. Worth the $2 to me.

Home screen. Nice and clean with Launcher Pro and Digital Clock Widget.

Yeah Widget Locker rules! I had the no lock screen and open with the back button for awhile. I've yet to use it on my Fascinate though.

Side note I stayed up last night getting drunk on wine and finally got around to making a dock with icons.

No one texted me this morning to show the cool LPP Pop Up but here we go.. Pretty simple.

ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

Wow, thats neat!!
    Superstar Status

ROM
    AOKP M5 / Franco

Here are two of my screens.

I am TRYING to find a good high tech background. Most the ones I find are pretty meh.

That's mine, clean, simple.
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast