New User, Ringtone/Notification help

jenb0628

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I have figured how to download a ringtone/notification on my Fascinate, and it shows on my list. I select it and post it to ringtone or notification and then the phone rings and it's gone. When I go back into settings and notifications/ringtones, it's still listed, but it changed to a default by itself. How do i get it to stay there? and WHY is it changing.

I'm new to the whole driod thing, but this is crazy!

cybermonkeyssf

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
hhhmm I have not had that one happen to my. My ringtones stay when I set them. After you set it, do you use the "return" button to back out or use the "home" button immediately?

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
It may also help to set up the specific folders on your sd card. I believe the path to create is /media/audio, and put 3 folders in there: notifications, ringtones, and alarms. Put your sounds into the relevant folder, and see if it helps.

Also keep in mind that if your phone is connected to your computer in mass storage mode, your sd card (and everything on it) are not available to your phone.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
This seems to be a small problem accross several droid phones. Not exactly sure what the cause or solution may be, but if I find it I'll be sure to share.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm