1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Lost Connection.........retry

Occasionally I go on the internet and I notice extremely low load times followed by lost connection and a little box to tap that says retry....I tap of and it usually works. I was lokng to delete a lot of emails last night and it was happening regularly as it was loading more messages. Is this thing losing the network. That often or is it just busy multitasking and can't catch up?

Do you have low signal at the time? Does your signal indicator show as 1X or 3G with a D under it?

Ideally, you should have a strong signal and have a 3G indicator with the up and down data traffic arrows under it with activity.
    a little obsessive...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It's half signal when it happens with 3G showing. I'll have to take a look next time it happens if there is a d below the 3G. What does that signify?
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

I see this often as well. Best signal possible. Not sure if it's Fascinate related or just problems with the Market in general.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Its not just the market though.....its sometimes email, sometimes internet in general......

Whens this update coming again???

This is especially true using Google Voice to send a text message. On the first try it will always say "message could not send" Then the second time it will send out two duplicate messages. This does not happen while on Wifi. This phone is very annoying so far.