Fascinate Hardware change?

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I originally was sent a Fascinate on the day it was released from VZW...

Ended up sending it back because of the volume buttons making noise when you jiggle the phone and the call quality had an echo.

Due to a bunch of different reasons (none that anyone cares about :) ) was shipped one today...

The volume rocker button seems redesigned and does not make a noise. Also the call quality doesn't echo from what I have heard thus far.

Anyone else notice these things??

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Can you post a picture of that redesigned volume rocker? If that is indeed the case-id like mine replaced. Thanks in advance

Arastiroth

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely curious about this. I'd love to see a picture of the redesigned volume button. The biggest thing for me is the echo. It drives me crazy (I'd love better noise cancellation, as well).

M1AHD

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
i don't think it was changed..... I have had 2 fascinates now with the most recent being just getting it yesterday. It has the same flat one piece volume rocker and it makes a little noise if i shake the phone.

I can't believe that you even noticed that enough to complain about volume rocker noise when shaking the phone...