Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook app- notifications takes me to browser

I'm not sure why... .I have the FB app loaded, and when I click on a notification, it takes me to FB in the browser. Help... brand new to droid world.

same on mine, annoying. Especially since 99% of the time, the page it leads me to is unavailable for some reason. Facebook app for android needs a refresh... needs PUSH like the blackberry app!
    I'm FASCINATEd

Hated the blackberry facebook app but I may hate this one more. I am having the same issues as you guys and I am rarely notified about anything without manually going to the app and refreshing it. Are there any better alternatives?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

whew... at least it's not me.

try tweetdeck. its notification is slightly better

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by hawkphotography View Post
    I'm not sure why... .I have the FB app loaded, and when I click on a notification, it takes me to FB in the browser. Help... brand new to droid world.
    The official FB app is very half assed...most things work however there is no built in Notification system so they simply send you to the browser to show the notification if you click on it.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon...