Calendar event colors

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
My default calendar events ended up with dark purple background and black text, making it nearly impossible to read the text. I checked but can't find any way to change this. It looks like the phone just picks whatever color it feels like and has no options to customize. Any advice?

HUFN8OR

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
No responses? I'd like to know this one as well. All my appts are dark purple and I can't even read them most of the time since the calendar background is black. Any advice would be appreciated!

stayqued

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Can't say for stock application, but Jorte calander lets me customize pretty much everything, from background color to line color, color of the day, etc.

I'm using google calender colors, and change the event color there though. Unsure whether or not I could customize individual events or calenders within my calender.

Jorte is great, and its widget shows two weeks worth of schedule with all events listed on the widget... extremely useful.

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Can't say for stock application, but Jorte calander lets me customize pretty much everything, from background color to line color, color of the day, etc.

I'm using google calender colors, and change the event color there though. Unsure whether or not I could customize individual events or calenders within my calender.

Jorte is great, and its widget shows two weeks worth of schedule with all events listed on the widget... extremely useful.

Thanks for the tip! I wasn't really expecting an answer after searching Google and finding multiple people asking the same question but no answers, but I thought it was worth a shot. I'll take a look at Jorte.

rw9

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
If you use an Exchange server, log into your outlook client and apply a category color to the appointment. Then the purple background will go to grey... Much easier on the eyes. I've been told by a friend at work that it's fixed with 2.2. He's running an original Droid though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18