Free Fascinate (and others) day

jorger81#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm hopeful....but i just got my "NE2" updated and available to me through a rep from Verizon on the phone !!! So if I cant get it free, it will be ordered Saturday

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I found out about this yesterday. I want a Fascinate and I missed it. However. I googled my tail off and read in a lot of place where it might be offered again on the 8th because there were so many of them. I also contacted best buy.

Best%20Buy%20Free%20Phone2.JPG

I know its not 100% but it gives me hope.

She says wait until Thursday to find out what phone is slated for tomorrow...but I can't find anything anywhere. Anyone on here know?

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
She says wait until Thursday to find out what phone is slated for tomorrow...but I can't find anything anywhere. Anyone on here know?

it will be announced at 1PM central time today either via twitter or the best buy mobile facebook page.

Johnny_Mac

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I got my finance the Fascinate last Friday. It was a pleasant experience to be sure! The sales rep said they don't know until the day before the event which phones will be on sale but she did say they don't repeat and her bet was on the Droid2 for Verizon. We'll see later if she was correct.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
The sales rep said they don't know until the day before the event which phones will be on sale but she did say they don't repeat and her bet was on the Droid2 for Verizon.

That is what the in-store rep told me as well. Makes me sad. Either way I am getting the Fascinate. If it doesnt work out for me i am taking it back for the Droid X

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I was going to buy the Fascinate on Amazon today for a penny but lo' and behold they are not available... They were yesterday but not today! I hope that BB or someone gets them for cheap soon, I just ended my at&t contract and this will be my first smart phone.

I'd settle for a free Incredible tho... come on BB!

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I went in last Friday and jumped ship from BB Storm 1, I never had any issues with the Storm 1. Just ready for a new phone and BB keeps pushing "old designs and crap" so it was time and I am just how suprprised how fast and easy everything works. Still learning little things and the "battery" is no differnet than the BB was. Glad I took advange of "FREE FRIDAY" Hope they do it in December when I can up grade the wifes phone.

aecky01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Order the phone sitting on your couch for a penny more

Go to amazon wireless, they're only a $0.01 there. I ordered mine Monday morning and it was at my door Wednesday after work. Total cost for two phones, cases, realook screen protectors and shipping was only $22.00

It looks like there out of stock at the moment, but if you really want the phone keep an eye on it, they'll have more in stock soon. I waited too long at first and was bummed when they said on backorder for 2 months!!! Well they are available again in three days.

Plus then you don't have to deal with Verizon or BB reps trying to load your phone with crap you don't want (task killers, etc.)

Reactions: JeremytheIndian

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah those suck. Back to waiting for the HTC Incredible HD on Verizon...the phone that is about as mythical as the iPhone4 on Verizon.

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
It looks like there out of stock at the moment, but if you really want the phone keep an eye on it, they'll have more in stock soon. I waited too long at first and was bummed when they said on backorder for 2 months!!! Well they are available again in three days.

Thanks for keeping my hope alive! I went to Amazon this morning with every intention of getting the Fascinate for a penny and they were "unavailable" :( I guess I could get one from Wirefly for $9.99 but I trust Amazon more.

aecky01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for keeping my hope alive! I went to Amazon this morning with every intention of getting the Fascinate for a penny and they were "unavailable" :( I guess I could get one from Wirefly for $9.99 but I trust Amazon more.

It's worth waiting a bit, amazons service is quick and very easy. I was hesitant about order a phone through the internet and activating myself, but it was honestly far less hassle or stress than going to Verizon Hell as my wife so affectionately calls it.

idahoakl

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Question about Wirefly...what is the difference between their fine print and Amazon's? I read them both and they both charge you a fee if you change your service within 181 days? Did I miss something?