Checking Version of Launcher Pro Plus

Scrybble

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I will start by saying that I am a noob to Android--not that it matters but just to give a reference point.

I downloaded Launcher Pro and then upgraded to plus. A few days later there was a new version out so I upgraded and then went to check my plus status and saw that there was a separate .apk file for that. I downloaded that .apk file on my phone and then installed it using file manager and astro--at least the phone says it installed it.

I was wondering how I would check to see if I have still have launcher pro plus and that it is on the correct version. The reason I ask is because I am not getting any sort of doc pop-ups nor do I have "Doc swype actions" whatever those are. Can anyone help me understand this a little better? :confused:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
LauncherPro Plus does not require a separate APK. You download LauncherPro from the market, and then unlock it with your email address and the key that goes along with it. If you open LP's preferences screen, and scroll to the bottom, you can see the version you have. The current version for paid customers is LauncherPro Plus v0.8.0.0. If it doesn't say Plus, then there should be a place for you to either purchase or enter you LP Plus key.

Scrybble

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
So, in preferences I look right under the "LauncherPro divider" (Just a gray bar that says LauncherPro) and it does say LauncherPro Plus v0.8.0.0. Then there is info on restarting etc...am I looking in the right spot?

If I have the right version is there some way to turn Doc pop-ups on and off?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
So, in preferences I look right under the "LauncherPro divider" (Just a gray bar that says LauncherPro) and it does say LauncherPro Plus v0.8.0.0. Then there is info on restarting etc...am I looking in the right spot?

If I have the right version is there some way to turn Doc pop-ups on and off?

Yep, you have LauncherPro Plus. I'm not sure what you mean by dock pop-ups. The dock does slide lift to right, and you can program the icons as shortcuts if you click the plus sign on one of them.

Reactions: Scrybble

Scrybble

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind--I figured it out...I was getting my information from going to the program creators website. I swear he didn't have this on here before but one of the new features of this version is doc popups and you enable those by long pressing on an icon...

Sorry to create confusion.