omg Bluetooth is dreadful

SeatownGST

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I am extremely eager for 2.2 to arrive. Today was super busy and I was hammering on the phone, lots of car calling, and I nearly chucked it off a bridge. It takes forever for the voice thing to start... each time. I thought the first call was a fluke, and perhaps the service is now running and ready. Hang up call 1. Hit button on earpiece. Wait forever, botch voice commands again. Phone number and relevant name data are stored on local phone contacts.

Holyyyyyyy moley this software has so many steps backwards it's just mind boggling. The hardware is wonderful, but there are just so many glitches and oversights I'm starting to wonder about the 30 day return policy.

There needs to be a 2.2 leak for this phone REALLY FAST, I will load it without hesitation.

Groundhound

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
The default voice dialer app, Nuance, is terribly slow and inaccurate. Vlingo on the market is much more accurate and speedy, but it will not initiate a call via Bluetooth. Once Vlingo initiates the call you can speak/hear over the BT headset normally.

Destination Moon

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it is really slow to start up on mine too. I find it pretty accurate though once it gets going. Two things: Make sure you adapt it to your voice. Press the menu key when its open and you will see it as an option. Takes a few minutes and needs quiet background so don't do it in the car .

Two, call your home answering machine using your BT and listen to your voice after youve left a message. If you have dropped your headset more than a couple times the mic may be messed up and screwing up your voice commands....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon