How To Remove "Fully Charged" Message During/After Charge?

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I use the Clockoid app at night when my phone is charging to have a dim clock, but then when the phone is done charging it gets really bright and a message pops up informing me that the phone is done charging and I then have to press a button to make the box disappear. Now I know on past Samsung dumb phones I've used, you could disable this via hidden menus, but I don't know where to go to check for that on the Fascinate. So does anyone know how to disable this incredibly annoying message?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I use the Clockoid app at night when my phone is charging to have a dim clock, but then when the phone is done charging it gets really bright and a message pops up informing me that the phone is done charging and I then have to press a button to make the box disappear. Now I know on past Samsung dumb phones I've used, you could disable this via hidden menus, but I don't know where to go to check for that on the Fascinate. So does anyone know how to disable this incredibly annoying message?

Try these steps, one more time:

1. Open the phone dialer screen and type *#83786633
  2. Press the capacitive home button
  3. Re-open the phone dialer screen
  4. Clear *#83786633 from the phone dialer but pushing the phone dialers back button
  5. Type *#22745927
  6. When prompted for an SPC: enter 000000
  7. Press the Hiddenmenu Enable radio button
  8. Open the phone dialer screen and type *#3844228#
  9. You will then be presented with a screen to disable the full battery pop-up

Reactions: hinkjeff

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site

4. Clear *#83786633 from the phone dialer but pushing the phone dialers back button
  5. Type *#22745927

Thanks, I appreciate it, but there's a step missing. I guess some people knew to do it just instinctively, but I unfortunately did not. The missing step is that you have to delete the numbers when you reopen the dialer, which I wasn't doing. Someone at Howard Forums told me that. Thank you all for your help though, I really appreciate the time and effort. :)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, I appreciate it, but there's a step missing. I guess some people knew to do it just instinctively, but I unfortunately did not. The missing step is that you have to delete the numbers when you reopen the dialer, which I wasn't doing. Someone at Howard Forums told me that. Thank you all for your help though, I really appreciate the time and effort. :)

No problem, but that's what step 4 was :confused:

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site

5. Type *#22745927

What other crazy number codes are out there? How the heck do people know these?

Groundhound

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
So after applying the code to kill the popup, does it now work for you with Clockoid? I'm using another app for the same thing (Bedside) and while the "fix" does work in keeping the popup from occurring when the screen is not active it has not worked for me when an app that keeps the screen awake is active (Bedside and Caffeine). So with Clockoid on and keeping your screen awake, does the popup no longer...popup?

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
This popup was happening even on the stock desk app. Awesome the there is a way to stop it. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
So after applying the code to kill the popup, does it now work for you with Clockoid? I'm using another app for the same thing (Bedside) and while the "fix" does work in keeping the popup from occurring when the screen is not active it has not worked for me when an app that keeps the screen awake is active (Bedside and Caffeine). So with Clockoid on and keeping your screen awake, does the popup no longer...popup?

Yeah, unfortunately it did still popup with Clockoid. How irritating. But big thanks to everyone who helped, I really appreciate it.

briang00

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Full Bat

I have done all this and have played around with a few other settings, but when I select the check box to disable the full batt notice, I do but for some reason I still get the notice.

5. Type *#22745927

gu4u2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
this worked for me, but my screen still lights up as if the fully charged pop up came up on screen

Now that I had a little more time to test the fix, I see the same thing. I usually go to bed with the screen locked and dark. When the battery gets fully charged, the screen turns on fully bright in the middle of the night. The pop up window is gone with the fix though. Any ideas how to get rid of that?
Thanks

gu4u2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone help?

First of all, I have the "Stay Awake" option checked under Settings/Applications/Development/

I have also checked the "disable the full battery pop-up" option through the *#3844228# code.

I like to go to bed with the screen on (dimmed) using Alarm Clock PlusV2*. When I do that, in the middle of the night the screen goes bright and the battery message pops up.

Now, I noticed that if I uncheck the "Stay Awake" option, the window does not pop up, even though the screen stays awake because Alarm Clock PlusV2* makes it that way.

The problem is that, when I'm at work, I can't leave the screen on because the "Stay Awake" is unchecked and Alarm Clock PlusV2* is no active.

Ideally I would leave the the "Stay Awake" checked and the pop up window would go away. Is that possible?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy