LauncherPro and battery life

hava123

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I have officially fallen in love with LauncherPro!!! I was just curious if anyone has seen a decrease in battery life though? I have a little bit but didn't know if its LP or a widget..

TNScrambler

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
yea make sure you remove everything from touchwiz, I'm using Launcher Pro and I've got great battery life....I am also rooted, de-binged, googleized, and I shed a buch of bloat-ware, so that may help.

hava123

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I removed everything from touchwiz and the only task killer is the one that came with the phone. I'll try deleting the widgets I'm using one by one to see if one of those is hogging battery life.

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
You could always got into settings>about phone>battery usage and see whats using the battery. Might help?

dark96

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I'm very new...pretty much this is my first smartphone, and was wondering when people suggest to get rid of task killer and all the widgets from the home screen, are they just talking bout the icons that are on the home screen? and just moving it to the trashcan? or actually attempting to uninstall it? And I keep reading so many mixed reviews of task killer programs, as some places state they are fine and others state its the devil. Cause it seems people have said that leaving all the programs running drains the life of the battery pretty quick too. As stated I really have no clue bout the task killer, and have been scowering the forums for tips and tricks. Thanks for any help

larry313#AC

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
About Launcher Pro, first I love it the only thing I wish I could do is add the buddy widget to it ....any body know where I can download the apk to add it to Launcher Pro

mm247

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Had LP since about day 2-3 with no problems. Battery would last 24-48 hrs with my average use.Then this past week I noticed the battery life dropping much faster,6-8 hrs it would be down to 30%. Got rid of some apps that I had recently updated and could not pinpoint the problem. I had to return it fearing it may be the phone hardware as I was at day 30 and no more time to trouble shoot. I had updated LP to the new version in the past week, but again, did'nt have time to experiment and try the phone without LP ( 2hrs before the store closed) or it would have been day 31 for me. If someone else has updated to a new ver. of LP in the past week or so are you noticing any diff. in battery life?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae