Grainy low res facebook pictures in LPP Peoples widget

aecky01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Well I think the title sums up the issue. I got facebook profile pictures to sync up with contacts. I have Launcher Pro Plus People's widget and all of the pictures look terrible. They are grainy and really low resolution. I've scoured this site, and launcherpro forums and seen a few other people complain about this but no answers.

Is there a fix that I somehow missed? I've tried cancel and resyncing my facebook account, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
The are also grainy on the TouchWiz widget for me. They started out nice then last night they became grainy.

splitgrey

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Also grainy when you place or receive a call. Photo displayed for contact comes from the facebook sync. Also been looking for a fix. Anyone?

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm using FB pics for most people and for others I have nice high res pics for them and regardless, they still come in grainy too...

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Download the free app in the market called Syncmypix, then open it's settings and choose the high res option. They have it pull over your Facebook pics. Once it's done, refresh the widget.

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Have the same problem with the grainy pics on my peoples widget. On Touchwiz... DL the syncmypix app and it only synced with 4 out of my 200+ friends. Those that did sync cleared up the picture but how do I get to sync the others? Any idea?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Have you guys tried it with Smart Matching turned on or off? I think your Facebook contact names have to match exactly how you have them in your contacts app.

Aerie

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys tried it with Smart Matching turned on or off? I think your Facebook contact names have to match exactly how you have them in your contacts app.

I also have to grainy problem. Does not matter if you have facebook synced or not. Any picture you have for your contact will become grainy in the "Buddies Now" widget. If you remove and re-add the picture to the contact then in the widget it will be fine, but if you use the widget at all after then or if you leave that screen and come back it will turn grainy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12