Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Additional features for Launcherpro Plus

Anyone using Launcherpro Plus? Wondering if anyone knows if there are additional features in the Plus.

Any rumors on 2.2 for Facinate. I think other Samsung phones have the update.

George

i'm using LPP, you get access to the launcher pro widgets, resize-able widgets, some other things, and the knowledge that you're supporting an excellent and committed developer.

no idea on the 2.2, should come sooner rather than later i'd hope (at least in leakable form for people to install sans verizon sanction.) but with vzw's track record, it will probably come after all the other galaxy s devices get it.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

More than anything it's to buy the equivalent of a beer for a guy who made your phone significantly more awesome.

There are some nice widgets in pro, particularly the calendar, resizing widgets is really handy once in a while, and you can also get popups for sms/missed calls.

Here's an example from lolfests, for some reason I can't link to his post in the screenshot thread

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by NOsquid View Post
    More than anything it's to buy the equivalent of a beer for a guy who made your phone significantly more awesome.

There are some nice widgets in pro, particularly the calendar, resizing widgets is really handy once in a while, and you can also get popups for sms/missed calls.

Here's an example from lolfests, for some reason I can't link to his post in the screenshot thread

How did you get it to popup with what the message says?? thats so cool!

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Long press the dock icon, change the swipe action (it pops up when you swipe, not automatically). Nice to use in tandem with the unread count on the icon which is in the dock preferences.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,522 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Long press the dock icon, change the swipe action (it pops up when you swipe, not automatically). Nice to use in tandem with the unread count on the icon which is in the dock preferences.
    Just wanted to add that it's a feature of the paid version of LauncherPro.

ROM
    stock

thanks!! Yeah, I love LP enough that I immediately bought the full version.

What's the clock widget with the days of the week on it? I like.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

That screenshot is amazing. I have some serious LP customization to do.

ROM
    Tw3@k3d w/ PBJ

Quote Originally Posted by Syntaxx View Post
    What's the clock widget with the days of the week on it? I like.
    It's called dClock (not to be confused with D-Clock) and it's free
    Thanked by:

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

After looking at all the options and the trial run of the free version of LP - I too the plunge.. upgraged to advanced. I love this application.

It has been able to satisfy all the customization urges that I have thus far.

Keep the options coming!

My question is do I have to disable TW then? I don't see a purpose having a couple launchers on the phone. I'm sure I have to keep TW on the phone for future updates, but how would I "freeze" the program?

ROM
    Stock EH03 with SC3

Well you can just leave one blank screen for TW and keep LP as your default screen.

ya, if you remove all widgets from TW, it will minimize its impact on the system.

i haven't tried freezing TW with something like Ti Backup...maybe i'll try it out and let you guys know if anything bad happens...

so i used TiB to freeze the TW launcher. so far so good...

Every update is amazing! LPP rules! Here is my dock now...

Not using that clock anymore. I stumped on what to use.

Dumb question, what did you change the swipe action to?

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Show popup, then missed calls for the phone icon, unread sms for messages, bookmarks for the browser.