Stock Email Removing Received Emails

KH29

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if someone could help me here. I am using the corporate email (Exchange) on my fascinate. When I receive emails on my phone they only stay on there for about 2 days and then disappear. They are not deleted from the server, like if I were to delete them myself. So it is just being removed from the phone like an auto clean function. But I cannot seem to find a setting to fix the email service from auto cleaning after x amount of days. Has anyone else had this problem?

jorger81#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
make sure you have the email settings on the phone to only delete by you, if you have it auto delete when you open your corporate email at work it will automatically delete them.

KH29

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
make sure you have the email settings on the phone to only delete by you, if you have it auto delete when you open your corporate email at work it will automatically delete them.

The emails are just being removed from the phone only not the server, unless I manually delete them, then it is deleted from the server. I can't seem to find the settings to change this. I tried Menu -> account settings, but I don't see anything related to what I am trying to do. Hmm...

Dr. K_Xen

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked your "Amount to synchronize" setting to make sure it is on more than 3 days?

Menu->Account settings-> Amount to synchronize, check that and let me know if that helped.

K.

KH29

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked your "Amount to synchronize" setting to make sure it is on more than 3 days?

Menu->Account settings-> Amount to synchronize, check that and let me know if that helped.

K.

Ok, thanks I switched that to one month, I will see if that does it. But you would think there would be an option for never.

KH29

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
After switching the "Amount To Synchronize" from one day to a month, my emails from the past month showed back up in my inbox. Does this mean that any emails older than a month will be removed from the phone? Seems like there should be an option to never remove emails.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante