Free silicone case and 5 screen protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, to the lucky first person to reply goes a silicon case and 3 screen protectors. The case is thinner than the super thick Verizon branded one but still thick enough to provide reasonable protection. The screen protectors cover the entire front face of the phone, not just the display area like the Verizon branded ones. Bought both items on eBay and ended up returning the phone before receiving them. They were only like $12 total, so screw it...

Since returning my phone, I've realized that I don't really miss having a smartphone, and that I really despise Verizon (still fighting with them to straighten out my bill). Been using an old iPhone Wi-Fi only, and it seems to fit my needs just fine. Maybe if a new Android comes out with fewer issues (call quality, reception, battery life, buggy software, etc.) I'll pick it up, but for now, I'm going bare-bones-cell phone + Wi-Fi 3G iPhone.

So how about you reply, and if your reply is the first one, PM me with your address and I'll stick the stuff in the mail today or tomorrow.

Rebelvis

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Chris,

AC's system won't let me PM you since I'm a newbie w/ a low post count. Can you PM me with your e-mail address? That way I can send you my physical address.

Thanks!

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Chris,

AC's system won't let me PM you since I'm a newbie w/ a low post count. Can you PM me with your e-mail address? That way I can send you my physical address.

Thanks!

Ha!! I guess I don't have enough posts to PM either! Ok, e-mail me at chris(at)chris3D.com

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Even though you are offering this for free, this type of thread really belongs in the Marketplace. However, since your post count is below 50, I can't move it there. I'm going to close this thread for now, and once your post count is at least 50 you can PM me to reopen the thread and move it to the Marketplace. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie