Good Andriod news app?

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good andriod news widget? I liked the andriod central widget but I get FC's all the time now. I don't use twitter but not opposed to it. I just want a widget to see all the latest andriod news.

Thanks

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I really want a widget to list multiple headlines. Cnet appeared to be just an app. Engadget was just one headline.

will a rss app work? Bit of a newb when it comes to twitter and rss feeds.

brug

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I just found "News" from BuzzBox this weekend and so far I'm digging it. Configurable widget size, can choose from 100s of sources for the feeds, it's pretty sweet.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Buzz box News seems to be just what I wanted. I like the small widget with multple news items and it is even scrollable to an extent.

I appreciate all the suggestions.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Has any seen buzzbox after upgrading to Froyo? Seems like it is not compatible? It does not show in the market for me. I need my android news :)

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I like Buzzbox better. The Pulse app is better but I like the Buzzbox widget better. I like how it will have multiple sources in the widget and it looks cleaner.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ... I saw that one. The widget only has one news item. I liked to see multiple ;) I guess I will have to see if they update for Froyo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol