Who got a Fascinate today from BB

iTz Nicholas72

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Who else got a Fascinate today for free form Best Buy? My brother and I both got one and we are loving it. He upgraded from a LG Dare and I upgraded from a Palm Pre Plus.

Now I just have to stop playong with mine long enough to root it and debing and lagfix it.

The GPS locks on in a few seconds and finds me within 10 meters every time and there is almost no lag whatsoever.

GOODBYE WEBOS!!!

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using tapatalk

Melvil

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I got mine a week or two ago, went in today and they refunded me $160 cash as a price match. Consider me a very happy Fascinate owner.

DaddyMack

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I got one today!! Didn't even have to pay sales tax in CA!! What a deal!! Coming from a Blackberry last 3 years. This is my first android device and loving it so far!!

wetduck

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on line. I should get it on Tues. I was wondering if any one could tell me the best way to go about getting insurance on it. Will Verizon let me sign up for their ins. seeing how I did not purchase it from them. Thanks.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
As bad as my experience with the first one was, I actually picked up another yesterday too. I had been asking around and no one reported any other phone (Incredible, Droid 2/X, etc.) as having appreciably better signal strength or battery life, so I figured I might as well give it another shot. I thought it would be easier to live with a few issues if the phone was free instead of $200.

Well, it still has the side-tone issue, but this new ones has far, far better battery life. It's been unplugged for almost 12 hours now, and it still has about 75% battery remaining. My first one would have been stone dead hours ago, which was a big part of why I returned it. Don't know, maybe the first one was bad or something.

So far, so good with this one.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if Verizon does price matching for already purchased phones? I see you can still get a Fascinate for one cent on Amazon.

markhunsaker

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if Verizon does price matching for already purchased phones? I see you can still get a Fascinate for one cent on Amazon.

I am almost positive Verizon doesn't price match online competitors. I always buy from Best Buy or from Verizon directly. Most other third parties have seperate contracts with extra termination fees. No thank you.

I came from a Bold to the X than the Fascinate. I am loving my Fascinate. It is a nice large screen, but not too big. I felt like the X didn't fit in my hand. But even though the Fascinate isn't too much smaller, it just fits in my hand better.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I switched from the storm on Friday. I have been doing my research on my next phone which was due for an upgrade in December. I planned on getting the fascinate from best buy since they have them regularly for $149 without a rebate. Checked their website and saw the free phone deal so I transferred an upgrade I never used on another line on my plan and I've been loving it all weekend. Rooted and debinged as soon as I got home
The only thing I miss is blackberry messenger....

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I picked up mine on the first go around. Love it. I was waiting for a Storm 3 but Blackberry has there head up there A$$ so screw them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac