Lag Fix?

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I keep reading about the lag fix for the fascinate. Does it have to been done? What are the up and downs about doing it? Can it be reversed? I see there is a one click method that can be done. What would be the best route to go?

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
It's really up to the end user. I personally don't notice much lag at all, so I don't have any lag fix installed. The first iterations of the "fix" really only "tricked" the software, and the only benefit was a ridiculously high quadrant score that didn't really mean anything

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's necessary. The Vibrant was horrible and needed the lag fix bad. Since then a lot of people felt they needed a lag fix on all of the Galaxy S phones. In my opinion the Fascinate runs perfectly without a lag fix. If you decide to apply one be aware of the issues with them. Check out the dev forms and see the problems people have had removing them.

Fappy Jones

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I don't think the lag fix is really needed either. If you want you can install the jt rom and non voodoo kernel I've noticed my phone is alot smoother afterwards. But as far as voodoo it's up to you. I'm still iffy on it personally.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12