phone numbers and notifications

robrybeth

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I just got the Fasinate yesterday and enjoying it for the most part, but I am having two problems.

1. My husband transfered my phone numbers via google and now some of my numbers are not available for use.

2. My Facebook is not notify me of notifications, etc. and I have all the settings set up with sound and notification is checked.

Any help will greatly be appreciated

Thanks.

fwdixon

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
if you are relying on texts from facebook you have to register the SF with facebook.

not sure why some of the numbers aren't available, sry.

superstar1213

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
The first issue to be had with some of your numbers I believe is this..they are stored as a gmail contact, not a phone contact, which is why they are unusuable. They need to be stored as a phone contact to be able to be used to call.

I also do not receive notifications from facebook. I bought and paid for a separate application called facebook plus. I think it was 99 cents, and it does quite well. Hope this helps.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
the google thing is probably because you have "contact groups"

hit phone app>menu button> display options> google> and then select all your groups that you want displayed.
the person above me i dont think is right - maybe partially.

obviously you cant call someone without a number, but they will still be displayed unless you go into the display options>display only contacts with phone numbers.

as for facebook, might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800