Cellular South is getting the Samsung Fascinate but the only difference is...

J One

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
The Cellular south version doesn't have bing as it's search engine. It has google and I'm so happy that our version doesn't include bing. I can't wait until this phone comes out in a few weeks. The funny thing about this is that the Cellular South version and Verizon version look identical.

thumb_550_galaxy_main.jpg

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Same with the US Cellular Mesmerize, and the Browser.apk has already been pilfered to replace our Binged version. Works great, and it finally removes the last vestiges of Microsoft from the phone.

J One

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Same with the US Cellular Mesmerize, and the Browser.apk has already been pilfered to replace our Binged version. Works great, and it finally removes the last vestiges of Microsoft from the phone.

I didn't know that the Samsung Mesmerize was a version of the Fascinate. I've herd of the Samsung Mesmerize but I didn't know that it was actually a version of the Fascinate that Verizon has. I haven't seen any pictures of it until now. Also, I've seen the HTC Wildfire on TV with the flashy commerical for US Cellular lol. Same with the Milestone.

It never crossed my mind that Cellular South was getting the Wildfire. It says on the Cellular South website that the Wildfire is coming soon. The more Andriod phones the better for Cellular South. The "BIG" regional carriers get the good phones first then we get them dead last and sometimes not at all lol, but I'm very thankful that we get to experience high end Andriod phones.

The good thing about this is that we don't have to root our phone to remove Bing so I guess being last isn't so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20