reloading paid apps after restore

skrach#AC

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I can figure out how to get the paid apps back on my device. I did a restore back to defaults because of an email issue. I tried to load all of my paid apps but they will not allow me to load them. They want me to purchase them again. How do I reload all of my paid apps?? any help is greatly appreciated.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Go into your google checkout account and make sure that all ur receipts are still inside and from there you should be able to get them restored.

skrach#AC

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
how do i access the market account? is there a way in the market?

What do you mean by signed in correctly? When the prompt came up I added the email address that I receive the receipts in.

stedyone

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Just tap the 'downloads' tab in market and you will see all your paid apps there ready to install again. As long as you paid for the apps while signed into your google account. The official Android FAQs and forums outlines this.

skrach#AC

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Just tap the 'downloads' tab in market and you will see all your paid apps there ready to install again. As long as you paid for the apps while signed into your google account. The official Android FAQs and forums outlines this.

I am logged in but my downloads folder is empty. I was logged in while downloading the apps as far as I know. As in order to pay for the apps you would have to be logged in (i would think)

stedyone

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Very odd. I just switched phones and carriers from VZW Captivate to US cellular Mesmerize 2 weeks ago. I have several paid apps. As soon as I got my new phone and logged into my Google account(s), all my paid apps showed up in the 'downloads' tab button in the market ready for installation again.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
No same phone, same account. Google is looking into it for me. I haven't heard from them yet on what the problem or fix is.

Since you haven't installed anything yet, I would try another hard reset and then sign in to the same Google account you used when you purchased the apps.