1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

Default Wallpaper fit to screen

Is there any way to have wallpaper fit to a single screen? I use the LauncherPro option to disable wallpaper scrolling and i just want my entire wallpaper to fit each screen. Is there a way to do this?

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

I'm sure it can be done if you're semi-savvy with a photo editing program. Total size needs to be 960*800, one screen is 480*800

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I haven't used PicSay in a while but you may be able to scale it to what you need in that program, you can find it in the Android Market. Personally I just scale them in Photoshop, it's not too difficult. There are free alternatives like Paint.net and GIMP as well.

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks

Does launcher pro use the full res version for the wallpaper? I tried using a custom image in touch wiz and it dulled the resolution and looked terrible. I never bothered to figure out why.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

It needs to be the right size, LP or TW
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping i could do it natively since i get most of my wallpaper from Zedge. No biggie...

There is a an app you can find on the market called MultiPicture Live Wallpaper. In the settings it will ask you to install a picture from your gallery. I installed it on mine, haven't played with it too much, but I think it crops your pictures tho.

Wallpaper Wizardrii works well...
    Application name: Set as Wallpaper

Application size: 188KB

Download it on Market:

Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
    Thanked by 2: