Loosing all data concection at night?

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Every once in awhile when I get up in the morning I have lost the all data connection with the network. There will be a circle with a line though it. I have to shut off phone repower the phone back on then I get flooded with all of my e-mails that I normal would get through out the night. Any help is good.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I occasionally have been having very brief network timeout issues, particularly in the Market (although to be fair, the Market has been sketchy lately to begin with) but I haven't noticed completely dropping connection overnight.

Where do you leave your phone resting at night? Is it possible it's in a spot where the signal is being blocked?

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
net working timing out?

I normaly leave the phone on the night stand next to the bed. I had a Storm 1 and never had any issues. I place the phone in the same place every night. this happens about once maybe twice in a blue moon. Thanks for the replay

Fyrmedic654

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
That happens to mine but so far I have only noticed it around midnight central tuesday nights. It lasts for about an hour or so. I think perhaps they may be updating the systems in the towers in my area... I am only speculating of course as I have no idea if they even do that.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
This only seems to be happening at night you said? Normally I'd say you might have a radio issue, but if it's secluded to one time of day, for whatever reason that almost sounds like a Network issue, but even that is unlikely if it's happening all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae