SmashMyFascinate - Share You Stories!

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Okay, this was started over in the X forums so I figured it'd be a good fit here. How have you scratched, damaged, chipped, chucked, burnt, or otherwise manhandled your Fascinate? Share you stories!

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I dropped mine once and thought I was going to have a heart attack. Thankfully between the case and screen protector it was unharmed. I did once almost drop it in a toilet, that would have been bad.

Womer

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
put on my coat and forgot the phone wasn't secure in the breast pocket. as i swung my coat around to put my arm in, the phone fell about 5 feet to a tile-on-cement floor. no nicks, scratches, rattles or the like. thank God!

jono119

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
my first one i dropped onto tile off the couch.. so about a 1-2ft drop flat onto the screen... screen didnt break or shatter... but stopped working altogether... it still had the vibrations from when you hit certain areas... verizon just gave me a whole NEW phone cause i was within 30 days. i also had a case on it as well.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I've dropped mine several times. I always carry it in my shirt pocket, and every time I bend over it will sometimes fall out. Wood floor, carpet and vinyl tile; no damage or blemishes at all. I am without case and screen protector.

Joel S.

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I dropped mine once and thought I was going to have a heart attack. Thankfully between the case and screen protector it was unharmed. I did once almost drop it in a toilet, that would have been bad.

lol, a friend of mine dropped her Droid 2 in the toilet like a week or two after she got it.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I am a 6 foot 2 fella, and leaned against a bar with all my weight. My fascinate (which I no longer have): ) the thin little beast held me up! The right side of the phone developed a little squeak that would only be present if I squeezed the sides. For as thin as it is and the plastic back, held up very well!

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got the phone went to work and reached in the holster and grabed the phone. It shot out of my hand and hit the concret floor. I have the small screen saver. So after I got my heart back down from my throat I went and picked up my phone and not a scratch. I know have a hard case. Love the phone.

xgunther

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Was doing a preflight walk around check on my plane, and as I hopped up on the wing strut to check the fuel, my baby fell out of my pocket. It fell twice as far as it would have had I just been standing on the ground.

Has a noticeable dent on the top right corner.

But I think she's stronger now, despite the trauma. And despite not having froyo. Hiss!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae