Phone not displaying caller ID

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I switched my fascinate to the secondary line on my account today and after the switch, the caller id is not displayed. Every time a call comes in, it displays "no caller id". I tried looking in the settings but could not find anything I could do to change that. Please help me out if you know what's going on here. I'm on DJ05.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
It almost sounds like for whatever reason Call Display is disabled on that line. Have you tried calling Verizon and having them check to make sure?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I do have caller id option enabled on my account. I guess I will have to call verizon tomorow.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I spoke to verizon tech support. Tech I could not figure it out so she patched me through to Tech II. He said there were some settings disabled at their end.Now it's working fine.

Sent from Verizon Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I spoke to verizon tech support. Tech I could not figure it out so she patched me through to Tech II. He said there were some settings disabled at their end.Now it's working fine.

Sent from Verizon Samsung Fascinate using Tapatalk

Glad they got it working for you. It definitely sounded like an issue on their end, Verizon hasn't exactly been immune to random features (particularly Data) on peoples accounts just being disabled at random for no real reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34