1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Find replacement parts?

I recently broke the small sliding door of the micro usb port. Where can I find that same part? I know you can buy a broken fascinate in ebay to get the parts but I just wanted you guys advice.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

please help! anyone?

Global Posts
    2,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

The phone is less than a year old, just call or take it back to Verizon and tell them it fell of when you tried to open/close it. Or tell them something else is wrong with it, and they will just swap it. You'll get a refurb if you are outside of your 30 days though.
    Thanked by:
    Superstar Status

ROM
    AOKP M5 / Franco

What Nick said is your best bet. No money on your part is needed. However eBay is the next best place. I cannot think of a actual repository of Fascinate parts.
    Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting useful replies it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post. Im on a computer.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

thanks guys for the replies.

Global Posts
    2,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by pobsaidno View Post
    thanks guys for the replies.
    No problem. Let us know how you make out though in case others have the same issue.

ROM
    MIUI / GlitchMV

Quote Originally Posted by DroidDev View Post
    What Nick said is your best bet. No money on your part is needed. However eBay is the next best place. I cannot think of a actual repository of Fascinate parts.
    I just needed to tell you that I love your signature... that is all.
    Superstar Status

ROM
    AOKP M5 / Franco

LOL. I aim to please.
    Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting useful replies it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post. Im on a computer.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: Find replacement parts?

Hello - I wanted to let everyone know that a company called RepairsUniverse.com has all kinds of high-quality, low-cost replacement parts available. Plus, when you order, you will also get a free repair guide and plastic pry tool. I was surprised by their fast shipping and the part I got for the worked perfectly