Fascinate MR2 (DL09) Waiting Lounge: Annnouncement Now on Verizon's Website

FNDomination

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
What the hell is this crap? What if those are the newly shipped fascinates with Froyo? This screen shot really says absolutely nothing concrete on anything, unless I am simply not well versed in the text. I will concede, that is a possibility.

BabyBrwneyez

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait till the rom actually deops offically...if it ever does...unofficial copies are everywhere....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

rnfkrha88

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
yeah... I think it means that the Fascinate with 2.2 is coming on jan 10th..
However, as you guys know, there was a similar photo says that 2.2 will update on late 2010, which didnt happen. so... we dont know yet~

TedLWJR

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Didn't really get what the picture is supposed to mean, I have heard Froyo coming tomorrow and now 1/10. Hopefully we get it soon.

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't there supposed to be a maintenance release last November? Maybe this is it...?

Oh, well. With Verizon supposedly ditching the ability for 2-year contract people to upgrade phones after a year, getting Froyo later will make my SF seem "new" longer. Right? (At least that's what I keep telling myself...)

imnuts

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
the picture says nothing about 2.2 and I can't see us getting 2.2 without any other news prior to this or any leaks of roms/info.

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't there supposed to be a maintenance release last November? Maybe this is it...?

Oh, well. With Verizon supposedly ditching the ability for 2-year contract people to upgrade phones after a year, getting Froyo later will make my SF seem "new" longer. Right? (At least that's what I keep telling myself...)

Funny you mention the 2 year upgrade thing. I really think it's because the iPhone is coming (not that I care for it...love android). this is to prohibit people from doing the 1 year upgrade. just some thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20