Wallpaper settings

kriscris

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I am having trouble setting my wallpaper. I know how to do it but no matter what photo I choose I get the resize box. I use photos that are sized 960x800 and still get the resize box to shrink it down. I can not stretch the box any bigger. Basically I get half the photo maybe less.
I have a rooted Fascinate running Launcher Pro with 3 screens.
Any help would be appreciated and if I need to post any other information about my phone just let me know what you need.
Thanks

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
960x800 is the correct size but you need to set it from your phones browser.
One thing you can do is upload the image to a hosting site like imageshack.us or photobucket.com and from your phones browser go to the image and long press over it...you will not get the cropping box. It will auto set as your wallpaper when selecting...set as.

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
960x800 is correct. Are you sure you dont have the height and width mixed up?
One thing you can do is upload the image to a hosting site like imageshack.us or photobucket.com and from your phones browser go to the image and long press over it...you will not get the cropping box. It will auto set as your wallpaper when selecting...set as.

that is for DX not fascinate

kriscris

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
That works and fixed my problem. Thanks to all who got into this for me. Found a nice flag picture and couldnt stand to crop it.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC