Something is fishy...

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay,so when I read about the update, I went all the way back to stock. No root or anything. In fact, I hard reset my phone. Got it back up and it worked better than it did before. A plus. But just a moment ago, when I looked at the market, it went back to the old ui. What's up with that? Is there any way to make it go back to the new one? Thanks so much.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay,so when I read about the update, I went all the way back to stock. No root or anything. In fact, I hard reset my phone. Got it back up and it worked better than it did before. A plus. But just a moment ago, when I looked at the market, it went back to the old ui. What's up with that? Is there any way to make it go back to the new one? Thanks so much.

yes
Settings>applications>manage applications>market>clear data/cache and uninstall updates right above those options.

restart the market a couple times

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much.

So, I just tried that procedure, a whole bunch of times, and its still the same. I turned the phone off a couple of times, too. Maybe it's stuck like that? Lol.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much.

So, I just tried that procedure, a whole bunch of times, and its still the same. I turned the phone off a couple of times, too. Maybe it's stuck like that? Lol.

no its not ill get you the apk

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I had to do a hard reset the other day and when i first went into the market i had the old one and the next day it went back to the new one. so give it like a day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair