1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Almost stock

Unhappy Need help please. Reinstalling bloatware.

I am new to rooting and removing bloatware. I rooted with z4 made a back up of nfs and tetris then deleted them. Now I can't restore them and need to return phone for warranty. Does anyone know how to do this? My back ups don't work and im stuck. Any help would be appteciated. The funny part is after I deleted the apps my verizon OTA download went thru no problem. Thanks in advance for any response. P.S. I already did a factory wipe to remove root hoping that would restore apps.

I wouldn't bother. They don't know what's on the phone and they probably wouldn't care anyway.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by GrainOsand View Post
    I am new to rooting and removing bloatware. I rooted with z4 made a back up of nfs and tetris then deleted them. Now I can't restore them and need to return phone for warranty. Does anyone know how to do this? My back ups don't work and im stuck. Any help would be appteciated. The funny part is after I deleted the apps my verizon OTA download went thru no problem. Thanks in advance for any response. P.S. I already did a factory wipe to remove root hoping that would restore apps.
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/fasc...odin-here.html

flash with odin. unrooted back to stock.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Almost stock

Ok ill try that. Thanks. Hopefully works. Wait for it..... Wait for it..... Ok here it is Noob 101 What is odin?

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by GrainOsand View Post
    Ok ill try that. Thanks. Hopefully works. Wait for it..... Wait for it..... Ok here it is Noob 101 What is odin?
    lol. read the how to root sticky. you can dl it from there. it allows you to flash stuff. you need to be in download mode to use it. pull battery, hold down volume down button, plug into pc.