*#1472365# Default Settings

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have a list of the default settings for the *#1472365# GPS Hidden Menu?

Like many I futzed with mine to try to get the GPS to work right long before DL09 was released.

Now that I have DL09 I see improved lock times once I get the first lock of the day, but getting that first lock of the day sure takes a long time. I'd like to go back to the defaults on the GPS Hidden Menu to see if that helps.

Thanks,

Jack

emptycube

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I just posted this in the stickied update thread but when I checked my phone after the update my GPS settings were back to 'Hot start' and 'MS based' which IIRC were the stock settings. But my GPS was just as slow as before so I changed the settings to 'Warm start' and 'MS assisted' and got a lock within seconds.

But I'm hesitant to say this actually 'fixed' anything because one quick lock isn't always indicative of true performance. Will check again after I get home from work.

Reactions: jack22182

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I did have a few of my settings changed from default but flashing DL09 reverted them back to stock and I haven't found a need to change much since.

So to answer the OP here goes:

Operating mode: MSBased
Starting mode: Hot Start
Session Type: Navigation
XTRA: all blank
SUPL Address: supl.google.com:7276 (default)
SSL: Disable
QoS: Threshold: 1000 Sessiontimeout: 90

The only thing I recommend changing is the QoS accuracy threshold to 1 meter and starting mode to warm if you still have problems getting a lock on hot start. I've noticed that since getting DJ05, the GPS is effected a lot more by being indoors so don't base your tests solely from there. I've had times where getting a lock took an extra min or 2 inside, but as soon as I step outdoors it's back to being blazing fast.

Reactions: jack22182

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I did have a few of my settings changed from default but flashing DL09 reverted them back to stock and I haven't found a need to change much since.

So to answer the OP here goes:

Operating mode: MSBased
Starting mode: Hot Start
Session Type: Navigation
XTRA: all blank
SUPL Address: supl.google.com:7276 (default)
SSL: Disable
QoS: Threshold: 1000 Sessiontimeout: 90

The only thing I recommend changing is the QoS accuracy threshold to 1 meter and starting mode to warm if you still have problems getting a lock on hot start. I've noticed that since getting DJ05, the GPS is effected a lot more by being indoors so don't base your tests solely from there. I've had times where getting a lock took an extra min or 2 inside, but as soon as I step outdoors it's back to being blazing fast.

Thanks a million. I think that's what I have set on mine now.

Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa