DL09 Problem: Music Player and Google Listen

jmarcus

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Anybody have issues with the Music Player or Listen after the updates?

Listen is being totally crazy with downloads over 3G, I'm seeing a large number of them refusing to start downloading or failing halfway through.

The music play issue doesn't really impact anything, but it frequently shows up as a running application even if I didn't start it.

rgm1266

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem with my music player after I downloaded DL09. But it's only happen to a few of us. Music player would always run in the background. Until a fix or workaround, I flashed it back to DL01.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me aswell but maybe only for a day or so... Marve it's something that just goes away... Also it only happened to me when I was downloading a doing from an soooo or something that would change a music file... also, I don't recommend flashing back to DI01 via odin with the full package cuz it will messa up your ability to mount your storage on your computer... Just a warning that's all :)

hanano17

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
My listen won't update feeds anymore and when I loaded my music app and gave me a bunch of DRM notices, but went away after that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc