email address for the head of.samsung PR.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Since it's not an individuals name @samsung I doubt it's the department directors direct address, but no doubt word would move up with enough traffic to it. I think anyone that feels it's necessary should certainly send a polite and well worded message their way.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
...don't count on that.

Oh I know what we would all love to say to them but if you get all angry customer on them your opinion will go right out the window. I guarantee it. Hence why I said "well worded." You can very easily show them how irate you are with the proper language.

GrainOsand

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys, His name is Kim Titus. Thats right I said His name and Kim. He is not oriental either. If you don't believe that is the right email just google his name. Thats how I came across it. Like I said, do what you will. Just an info post.

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys, His name is Kim Titus. Thats right I said His name and Kim. He is not oriental either. If you don't believe that is the right email just google his name. Thats how I came across it. Like I said, do what you will. Just an info post.

You mean he is not "Asian".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12