Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

The Verizon card is an awesome deal with the discount. That's how I got mine. Unfortunately it died about a month after I got it because I didn't unmount it first. It took 3 months for SanDisk to send me a knew one, so I now have 2 of them because I couldn't wait that long for a replacement.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ROM
    Scotts CleanRom 4.3

Default Curse them....Verizon!

I just tried to order the card with the online discount price for $99 for the 32gb sdhc and I am supposed to get an employee discount of 25% which will not work. The told me that the dscount price is greater than my employee discount of the off the regular price so they will not give it to me. They Suck!
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

That is a bummer. At one point, full price was $99.99, and then you could use your employee discount after that. At least I think that's the way it was o_O
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,028 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Hey Cory,
    I was looking at this:
    Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter and USB Reader: Electronics

What do you think?

I know sandisk is not making anymore classifications on their cards. They will all be class 4 minimum....

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by tony bag o donuts View Post
    Hey Cory,
    I was looking at this:
    Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC High Speed Class 4 Card with MicroSD to SD Adapter and USB Reader: Electronics

What do you think?

I know sandisk is not making anymore classifications on their cards. They will all be class 4 minimum....
    its a class 4. it will be much slower than the one you have.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,028 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Gunner,
    The one I linked to is for me not Corey

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Gunner,
    The one I linked to is for me not Corey
    well, hey if it works for ya, its a good brand.

do you like Moe's by any chance?

ROM
    ROM / Kernel of the day

Hey Cory,
    I was looking at this:

What do you think?

I got the same one but the Class 10 about a month ago. I had a $20.00 gift card at Amazon so I paid the same price as the one you are linking.

The best part is the shipper screwed up and sent me TWO for the price of ONE.

LMAO 2, 32GB Class 10 cards for $76.00. I could not beat that anywhere

Default Re: 32GB microSDHC card?

So how are the new SD cards working for you guys? Are the class 10 cards too much for the phone to handle? What class worked for you best? What brand was it? Are your phones rooted? If so, does the rom you have installed affect the reading of your cards? I've heard people with the cynogenmod had difficulties with reading 32gb cards. Sorry for all the questions but im planning to use my phone as my media player now and i need a large but efficient card. Dont want to waste my money though. Thank you!

Default Re: 32GB microSDHC card?

I was happy with my class 4 32 gb sandisk before I moved to my GS3. It was faster than the sandisk 16gb that I had in there before by quite a bit (no idea what class the 16 was). I have no experience with a class 10 card in my fascinate though...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12