Will Fascinate likely go BOGO again?

ericm1981

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping to be an Android newcomer very soon. My contract ends on Feb 1st and I'd like to pick up two Fascinates. One for me and one for my wife. I was crushed when Verizon ran the BOGO offer a few months ago and I couldn't upgrade.

Do these BOGO offers seem to follow some sort of cycle or does it appear to be random?

FWIW, they are running a BOGO offer on the Droid Incredible right now. I'd prefer the fascinate but I'm just not sure what to do. Tell Me! What should I do!!

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure on that one. I would try calling customer service and see what they say. Witty it being so close to the end of your contract, they don't want you going elsewhere, and they may even go ahead and upgrade you now

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
They mentioned it at CES but they didn't even have a name for it MWC is happening in a couple weeks so in sure we will hear more about it then
Rats. When is Samsung next phone release on the Verizon network? Has it even been announced?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
$99.00 at Best Buy Mobile. NO REBATES just $99.00 In black or white. I also believe Walmart was $59.00 and no rebates there. That takes the sting off of the price.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
It looks like "Free Phone Fridays" last ran in October. I'll keep my eyes open for February! Thanks.

Yea, Best Buy's promotion was imposable to beat. I walked out of the store with my phone in hand, without dropping a single penny. Not sure how often they do stuff like that.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy's website has glitched a few times late at night/early morning when they're updating prices for the week and has shown many things to be lower or free. If you print the page and show them in the store, they'll honor what it said. I got a Fascinate for my girlfriend, and a friend got a DInc on a different date, for free from that. Also check Sam's Club. They've been running almost all the VZ phones for under a dollar ($0.86-0.96) since Black Friday. They don't show the Fascinate on their website anymore, but your local store may still have some.

Dr. K_Xen

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if someone already posted this but I know Wal-Mart had $50 Fascinate over the weekend, not sure how long the sell is going on...

Edit:
Although it could have just been for my local area...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12